OK Rev's Latest Hi Dollar Mod...No Expense Spared

here is a side-by-side (sort of) to show how big a difference it is.

sidebyside.jpg

I second that Raider...Rev was kind of downing himself for the little surface scratches, but the windshield looks great!  You'd never know he did it in his garage...figured he unpackaged it from a box and put it on!

Hey, wait...Raider - maybe he did do just that, scuffed it up a bit to say "hey, look at what I did" and we fell for it?

I see you have new plates Rev!  
tounge.gif
Well maybe he could fool me...

But you're a BLOND...  
smile.gif

No way he'd fool you!
biggrin.gif

OUCH Raider...are you saying? Naw...you wouldn't actually be making fun of me, would you?!
tounge.gif

OH Man, So now your saying the Oracle is Fabio Like?
rock.gif
Damn your cold blooded...
laugh.gif

That last front pic of you bike looks killer.  It's what the screen should have looked like in the first place.
Thanks man, I think I may mention this to Zero Gravity....

Per Cache call it a drag screen....
Yeah, well... They'd probably be interested in a template or something Rev. And we know where that takes us, right?
rock.gif
biggrin.gif
I have an Idea.  I was thinking about maybe using the shield as it is cut now as a template to cut another one that isn't all scratched up.  You send me your shields with return postage and I will bust out a sharpie, remove my screen and trace my lines on there for you.  If you want me to cut it I will but then I would feel like a turd if I fudge it up.  And of course it does take a bit of time.  

But send me your shield and I will trace out the cut for whomever wants it.  No return postage...I get a free shield.  
idea3.gif

Seriously though Cache, Bulletrain, anyone else, if you just want the lines marked up on your factory screen send it to me and I will beem it right back.  If you get it back and your not happy, just bust out the Plexus and move on.  

Lemme know Via PM, and I will get you squared away.

Just a couple thoughts, the wind blast is increased quite a bit, so if you spend much time on the interstates or at high 100+ this isn't the mod for you.  It is still possible to get out of most of the wind in a full tuck, but my point was getting extra air to my upper body and it seems to work well for that...

On the plus side, I can certainly see my guages clearly, the wind no longer breaks around the helmet which has reduced buffeting...should really help getting up over the tank if your drag racing... And well it looks sorta interesting...

If you want me to cut it I will but then I would feel like a turd if I fudge it up.

...should really help getting up over the tank if your drag racing... And well it looks sorta interesting...
rev, seriously.... why'd you start a mod thread in the random thoughts forum...??  
40__s.gif
 j/k

now, this is my doublebubble screen. I can get at least 4" further forward. who needs a seat! anyway, I'm serious about lettin you cut on mine. If you are up for it, that is.

double bubble, or stock? that is the question.

woodburn_shield.jpg

If you want me to cut it I will but then I would feel like a turd if I fudge it up.

...should really help getting up over the tank if your drag racing... And well it looks sorta interesting...
rev, seriously.... why'd you start a mod thread in the random thoughts forum...??  
40__s.gif
 j/k

now, this is my doublebubble screen. I can get at least 4" further forward. who needs a seat! anyway, I'm serious about lettin you cut on mine. If you are up for it, that is.

double bubble, or stock? that is the question.
Dang cache! Why don't you just sit on the tank, brother?
rock.gif
laugh.gif

at $400+ just for stripped down fiberglass tank. no thanks. I can just suck it in and hold it for 10 secs....
wink.gif

I am serious, I would prefer to just draw the lines and let the owner do the cutting but I will certainly do the cutting.  I would prefer to cut the stock screen as I allready have a template to follow.  But I will Cut on a Zero Gravity Double Bubble as well.  This time I will mask the screen before cutting and hopefully prevent the family of scratches I have got on mine.

Like I said, I prefer to cut the stock screen, it was the layout that took the most time but hell I'll cut up anything.
biggrin.gif

The only thing I ask is that if something happens to go Tango Uniform, My sincere apologies will be sufficiant.  Especially with the thickness of a ZG screen, I can see getting the wrong vibe running through the screen and popping the whole thing.

Tell me how short you want it, it will be possible to take about another 1.5" additional out before things start looking weird.  

I am spouting all these disclaimers but I should also say that I am pretty damn good with the rotory tools so there shouldn't be any problem at all.  Hell if you want a custom etched Busa Kanji on the screen I can do that as well.
biggrin.gif
(Stock Screen ONLY)

All I ask is that you ship it to me with return shipping paid, and when you get it back, you decide if I deserve a reward and act accordingly.  Something Busa Related...
wink.gif

I think I'll call it a Bikini Screen...

PM me and we can work out the details...  if you want to see a few more picks lemme know that as well...

OH Last thing, Cache... Take a piece of Card board and cut out a curve that matches the front of your helmet, doesn't have to be real clean, just a guide and I can prolly get the relief in the windscreen to match.

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1068647136 -->

biggrin.gif

Trendstarter,,,I mean Revlis,,, wtg with the cut. Who is QSD studios?
cool.gif
<span style='color:orangered'><span style='font-family:trebuchet ms'><span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>"I am QSD Studios."</span></span></span>  (Insert SPOOKY BOOMING VOISE)  It's a combination of my initials, and my prefered medium, Silver.

Not really off the ground yet but within the next year I should be an Inc. or an LLC.  I am getting tired of working for the man.

Back