SoCal ride 2008!!  May 2nd, 3rd & 4th

boohoo.gif

the vid has been out for over a week....you guys should already have the PM with the link....it's awesome.

Guys, I would have gladly joined you but I moved back to Indiana. Just could not handle being 2017 miles away from my kids any longer. I will miss those wonderful California twisties but being close to my kids has made me more happy than I could of imagined and being apart from them made me more sad than I thought it could of. You guys are a great bunch out there and I was really impressed with your knowledge and style. You could teach some of the people that I have riden with in the midwest a thing or two. Hopefully, I can come back and visit from time to time and maybe hook up.

Guys, I would have gladly joined you but I moved back to Indiana. Just could not handle being 2017 miles away from my kids any longer. I will miss those wonderful California twisties but being close to my kids has made me more happy than I could of imagined and being apart from them made me more sad than I thought it could of. You guys are a great bunch out there and I was really impressed with your knowledge and style. You could teach some of the people that I have riden with in the midwest a thing or two. Hopefully, I can come back and visit from time to time and maybe hook up.
That's cool. Thanks.

Sorry you had to move back there to see/be with your children.
thumb_down.gif

================================================================
Well, all...with Vinny's assist, I should be able to upload the first video tonight.

Will send a shout out when it's viewable...

whistling.gif

O.K., you, the relentless chanters of the board...

I'm going to throw down the link in a moment...to the first video I massaged after our ride a couple of weekends ago.

Disclaimer: This is my first run at doing this, so, as mentioned previously, there's lots of things I COULD do...things I'll try in the next stretch of video, but for now...a word of advice:  shrink your screen.  The video is pixelated because of the format in which I saved it.  I'll do some rearranging and re-post as appropriate.

For now...

Day 1:
West Coast Busa Stampede
(Santa Ysabel to Borrego via Wynola, Banner Grade, Yaqui Pass).

Finally, (drumroll, please) after all this time...

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v11624409zEwb9q7r

Back