Starting issues on gen3

I ran a few errands on my gen 3 today and a few stops only took me about 5 mins. When I hit the start button, twice the bike acted as if it had a low battery. Not sure what the issue was but it did not crank over first try. Anyone else experiencing this? Battery holding at 12.9v and recharges at 14.3
: there does seem to be a " hot start" issue that I've experienced. Usually when engine is hot and you go to restart , she struggled, I spoke to a fellow rider who uses for riding to work and for drag racing, he experienced a similar issue when he stalled the bike. Not sure exactly what the cause is but he did say via his mechanic is to , when you hear the fuel pump prime ( whirring sound) let it sit a few minutes longer before starting. But do make a note how often it happens, talk with your Suzuki agent ( mechanic) explain in great detail exactly what happens so its documented.

As far as I can tell, Suzuki and my dealer do not consider this a problem at all, even for a brand new bike on it's first day. I had the hot start problem on every single ride until I learned how to avoid it with a teeny, tiny smidgen of throttle. I tried it recently without throttle and it started ... hallelujah! There is hope.

Anyway, after repeated wailing and stamping of feet, this is all I got...

1686333236266.png

Back