The issues of the world......

BTW, I grew up with a mother and a father. But I try really hard to not be bigoted or tell others how they can and/or can't live. And I expect the same from others.
Heaven forbid that we would get bigoted. People should be able to live exactly as they please, even if that's breaking into homes, stealing, murdering. I can't believe how some Bigots are pressuring government to restore law and order, as if they have the right to expect others to work and earn a living just because they choose do.

I always tried to separate work from everything else, especially women/relationships. It was my income and I didn't want to screw with it. I wanted to set a professional standard in my business too, to treat them the way I would want to be treated and that only because my job entailed going onto people's private properties. You have to leave everything at the gate when you do that. I dealt with decent people for the most part but also some scum. I never let how they lived pass the barrier of professionalism. I think that's easier when you are in total control, a sole proprietor with no one giving you orders. Naturally if I saw something totally devious and criminal I would have reported it but I never did, just a few dope plants that I advised the tenants to keep out of sight :firing:

Does that include the right to foster children, or adopt children? That was the big pushback here with gay marriage, it gives gay men, and lesbians, the right to adopt. Which partner fulfills the mother's role, or is that not needed in society now? It's a fact that children that grow up without a mother or a father figure are prone to social issues. Even just kids from broken homes, raised by step fathers or step mothers often come out 'damaged' as they like to say. How much more a young boy raised by two bearded men in dresses and lingerie?
It does, they have all the same rights as anyone else....

Society raises kids these days, parents of any gender have only so much authority over kids and they (the kids) know it.

However there are many studies that conclude that children (especially male children) have many more issues if there is no male parent figure present in their lives.

There are also studies that conclude that a child with gay parents aren't predisposed to become gay themselves.

I personally believe that the exposure to social media at a young age leads to the majority of issues amongst young people, there is just too much information at the fingertips of impressionable youth.

I bet I get it. ‘Why do those low rent welfare mothers keep havin kids over and over?’

Close?
Hi. Well to stay on well fare. Also if you live in a crap country would you not want to come to the good old USA and to MA where they give you $64.00 a day yo eat. Because where you lived you did not make $64.00 a month. Our Governor Maura Healey went to the boarder and told people to come to MA we will take care of you. AND you do not even have to say THANK YOU. Just stick your hand out and we will fill it with money.

It does, they have all the same rights as anyone else....

Society raises kids these days, parents of any gender have only so much authority over kids and they (the kids) know it.

However there are many studies that conclude that children (especially male children) have many more issues if there is no male parent figure present in their lives.

There are also studies that conclude that a child with gay parents aren't predisposed to become gay themselves.

I personally believe that the exposure to social media at a young age leads to the majority of issues amongst young people, there is just too much information at the fingertips of impressionable youth.
Become gay? In all my experience, the only becoming is the acceptance that one is gay. Born that way, some gay people try to live their life as society suggests, only to finally (hopefully) accept their feelings.

Become gay? In all my experience, the only becoming is the acceptance that one is gay. Born that way, some gay people try to live their life as society suggests, only to finally (hopefully) accept their feelings.
If you read my entire post and not focused on one phrase.......

I was indicating exactly what you said...that just because children are raised in a same sex environment, they don't just become gay as a result....

If you read my entire post and not focused on one phrase.......

I was indicating exactly what you said...that just because children are raised in a same sex environment, they don't just become gay as a result....
I didn't mean disrespect by trimming your post but in your scenario, used the same word again. Become gay. A person is born gay. Can you within any critical thought process change which gender you are attracted to? Neither can anyone else.

Being gay is not a choice or caused by who your parents or friends are.

I always tried to separate work from everything else, especially women/relationships. It was my income and I didn't want to screw with it. I wanted to set a professional standard in my business too, to treat them the way I would want to be treated and that only because my job entailed going onto people's private properties. You have to leave everything at the gate when you do that. I dealt with decent people for the most part but also some scum. I never let how they lived pass the barrier of professionalism. I think that's easier when you are in total control, a sole proprietor with no one giving you orders. Naturally if I saw something totally devious and criminal I would have reported it but I never did, just a few dope plants that I advised the tenants to keep out of sight :firing:
The yep was just a simple answer to a question. I get paid to fill a seat. Doesn't matter whose in it.

There were no issues with the transport.

I didn't mean disrespect by trimming your post but in your scenario, used the same word again. Become gay. A person is born gay. Can you within any critical thought process change which gender you are attracted to? Neither can anyone else.

Being gay is not a choice or caused by who your parents or friends are.
Re-read my post that you originally quoted and you will see what I and you are saying is essentially the same thing.

Re-read my post that you originally quoted and you will see what I and you are saying is essentially the same thing.
I genuinely have a load of respect for you Bee but
“There are also studies that conclude that a child with gay parents aren't predisposed to become gay themselves”
That doesn’t make sense unless you talking about becoming gay while forming in the womb.

I genuinely have a load of respect for you Bee but
“There are also studies that conclude that a child with gay parents aren't predisposed to become gay themselves”
That doesn’t make sense unless you talking about becoming gay while forming in the womb.
This is like a dyslexic game of ping pong....

What I was speaking on is JUST because a child has same sex parents....it doesn't mean the child will somehow turn gay....(I left out the word somehow).

As in being gay isn't a learned thing.....

This is like a dyslexic game of ping pong....

What I was speaking on is JUST because a child has same sex parents....it doesn't mean the child will somehow turn gay....(I left out the word somehow).

As in being gay isn't a learned thing.....
Ok in my defense, you have a strange way of wording things. I suppose our prior discussion about homosexuality has me wondering what you really think. That said, it’s not right for me to project what you think about it.
The part about saying pressure or circumstance won’t turn someone gay. There is no definitive study but in my opinion it’s not possible. Did you as a child ever wonder what gender you should be attracted to? Did your parents, school or societal norms have anything to do with it? Neither does anyone else. It’s instinctive. For straight and gay people. There is no deciding or turning.

Last edited:
Hi. Well to stay on well fare. Also if you live in a crap country would you not want to come to the good old USA and to MA where they give you $64.00 a day yo eat. Because where you lived you did not make $64.00 a month. Our Governor Maura Healey went to the boarder and told people to come to MA we will take care of you. AND you do not even have to say THANK YOU. Just stick your hand out and we will fill it with money.

You really ought to read more than a headline. (Here’s) the real deal,

“The state's Right to Shelter law requires it to provide families with refrigeration and basic cooking facilities. But some of the accommodations do not have those appliances leaving the state to contract out for food and delivery. ”

“In some cases, the hotels are collecting money from the state for three meals a day, $16 for breakfast, $17 for lunch and $31 for dinner. That means $64 dollars a day per person.”

The state isn’t giving everyone $64 a day. And the rest of your post is BS as well.

“In some cases, the hotels are collecting money from the state for three meals a day, $16 for breakfast, $17 for lunch and $31 for dinner. That means $64 dollars a day per person.”

The state isn’t giving everyone $64 a day. And the rest of your post is BS as well.
I told him the exact same thing a couple of months ago. If it doesn't fit the exhaustive conservative agenda, just forget it I guess.

Back