**The OFFICIAL TEAM GIXXER smacktalk thread**

Yep, I bet that left a mark...sorry for lowside!

Little Tally's track surface is like that track. I just can't get used to the multi-surface patches.

Dang, Chris... Looks like maybe the bike took it worse than you?

Yep, I bet that left a mark...sorry for lowside!

Little Tally's track surface is like that track. I just can't get used to the multi-surface patches.

Best thing is to find a quick race line with very few patches. And then never look down! Lol

We did a little work with Jay's GSXR today. He didn't bring the pan over so she's not wearing pants...not bad 1 week after a low side.

Sorry Jay, beat you to the post. Seems only fair I'm faster than you on the forums:poke:

photo2_zps3448e8ce.jpg

photo3_zpse78b458e.jpg

We did a little work with Jay's GSXR today. He didn't bring the pan over so she's not wearing pants...not bad 1 week after a low side.

Sorry Jay, beat you to the post. Seems only fair I'm faster than you on the forums:poke:

photo2_zps3448e8ce.jpg

photo3_zpse78b458e.jpg

Got the belly pan worked on tonight.... From 10-15ft away, you would never now she had been down :)

Looks good to me. Bolt up a new windscreen and she'll be ready to run. :thumbsup:

WOW, I'm surprised as I saw the original damage..what exactly did you do, pray tell?

WOW, I'm surprised as I saw the original damage..what exactly did you do, pray tell?

in addition to the magic.... new windscreen, Vortx rearsets, and clip-on..... black high temp enamel paint on the exhaust and engine cases, duct tape matching the paint color, and some more spray paint in randonm areas :laugh:

Time for a little thread resurrection for this upcoming TEAM GIXXER weekend at Barber!

Jay: Duct tape? Really? Man, thought ought to be worth that last quarter second you need...or, maybe not....:moon::laugh:

Time for a little thread resurrection for this upcoming TEAM GIXXER weekend at Barber!

Jay: Duct tape? Really? Man, thought ought to be worth that last quarter second you need...or, maybe not....:moon::laugh:

I'm looking forward to this weekend!!!

It should definitely be worth the last .25 if you consider our motto... Based on that, the uglier I get, the faster I get... So be on the lookout for the ugly red bike :laugh:

Team Gixxer is at Barber; the 10% precip chance was bovine scatology so far grrrrr

And the same image from weather channel shows clear...

image.jpg

Back