VA Spring Ride Attendance

No Michelle?  Barbie Busa jokes? Chicken strips?  The ride just won't be the same without you.  
smile.gif
 I sure hope you can pull something off, as you will definitely be missed.
Aww, thanks Warren. I will really miss you guys! That's what sucks the most...
sad.gif

The weather is looking rather bad in my area; remember, I'm 4 hours from Winchester...they're saying "noreaster like conditions" for my neck of the woods tomorrow, so my original plans to leave Friday afternoon may not have panned out anyway...
sad.gif

sad.gif

Aww, thanks Warren.  I will really miss you guys!  That's what sucks the most...
sad.gif

The weather is looking rather bad in my area; remember, I'm 4 hours from Winchester...they're saying "noreaster like conditions" for my neck of the woods tomorrow, so my original plans to leave Friday afternoon may not have panned out anyway...
sad.gif
excuses, excuses. We sure are going to miss you. Better to be safe than sorry tho' :-(

sad.gif

Hey Tom...you coming from NoVa Friday night? I am REALLY thinking about doing the same. Not sure I want to roll out to Winchester at 7:30 in the AM Saturday and then do an all day ride. How big your trailer? Want company? Even if the Bus don't fit on the trailer, maybe I could follow you out Friday evening??? I learned a new trick! You could get footage of it while rolling out there!

The stranger is back......sry ya'll I've had a lota shid going on, working nonstop, school nonstop, getting the parents house ready for sale, helping moving my parents out, my moms stroke and just plain life in general...... I'll be there on saturday....the commander gave me a day pass....and like I said before if any wants to crash at my place just let me know.........

You guys have fun, my bike is still torn down and wont have it back together by this weekend.
Next roundup I'll be there for sure !

It's miserable and raining here today...definitely not good riding weather for me...

BUT, you guys have a blast tomorrow!!! I'll miss you guys!!! Take lots of pics, then think about a "late Spring" ride...
laugh.gif

blush.gif

well I'm in Richmond now, hope the weather holds out for us tomorrow. Is there a place up there to park the truck/trailer? I'll probably be on the road around 5-530am heading up there
cool.gif

well I'm in Richmond now, hope the weather holds out for us tomorrow.  Is there a place up there to park the truck/trailer?  I'll probably be on the road around 5-530am heading up there
cool.gif
Hey contact Martin (04BusaVA), hopefully you can park your trailer at his place ... see ya tomorrow!

will be raining here all weekend, best time to stay inside and finish unpacking.

Have a nice ride!

Weekend Forecast for
New York, NY (10018)

On The Spot Weather
Friday May 6

Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy High
15°C
Low
8°C
Precip: 10%
Mostly cloudy skies. Slight chance of a shower late. High near 60F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.

Saturday 7

Showers / Wind
Showers / Wind High
14°C
Low
9°C
Precip: 50%
details details
Windy and overcast with showers. High 58F. Winds NNE at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 50%.

Sunday 8

Showers
Showers High
19°C
Low
10°C
Precip: 60%
Chance of showers. Highs in the upper 60s and lows in the low 50s.
Last updated May 6 8:36 AM EDT

Details Video Text Averages
Your Local Forecast brought to you by

Hey guys...someone from another board posted up asking details about the ride, so I shared Warren's map and itinerary...he lives in Winchester, and said he'll be there tomorrow...

He's on a 2005 CBR600RR, maybe black? I've never met him, he was just looking for a ride for Saturday, so I told him about ours...have fun!
smile.gif

Hey 04busaVA, sent you a PM
cool.gif

how's the weather forecast lookin guys? looks like weather.com is calling for 30% chance of t-storms around 6pm in winchester tomorrow
rock.gif

cool.gif

how's the weather forecast lookin guys?  looks like weather.com is calling for 30% chance of t-storms around 6pm in winchester tomorrow
rock.gif
It's not looking nice here, is it Zuk? I'm just about an hour east of where you are now...NASTY today...hoping for sunny skies for you guys tomorrow...of course, there is always the 14th...
biggrin.gif

Hey guys...someone from another board posted up asking details about the ride, so I shared Warren's map and itinerary...he lives in Winchester, and said he'll be there tomorrow...

He's on a 2005 CBR600RR, maybe black? I've never met him, he was just looking for a ride for Saturday, so I told him about ours...have fun!
smile.gif
will he be able to follow
laugh.gif

just joking

He's on a 2005 CBR600RR, maybe black?  I've never met him, he was just looking for a ride for Saturday, so I told him about ours...have fun!  
smile.gif
will he be able to follow  
laugh.gif

just joking
Hey, I can only lead him to the water...can't make him drink it...fast...

smile.gif

smile.gif

cool.gif

how's the weather forecast lookin guys?  looks like weather.com is calling for 30% chance of t-storms around 6pm in winchester tomorrow
rock.gif
It's not looking nice here, is it Zuk?  I'm just about an hour east of where you are now...NASTY today...hoping for sunny skies for you guys tomorrow...of course, there is always the 14th...
biggrin.gif
well at least it isnt raining anymore here.... but yeah looks a bit nasty out. Hopefully the weather tomorrow is nice
cool.gif

cool.gif

Wont be able to make the trip, bike is still undergoing surgery. Yall have a safe and fun ride without me
tounge.gif
. Dont worry I'll diffinetly make the next WV roll out.

Well, just got home from work and checked the weather one last time. High of 68, mix of sun & clouds with a chance of an isolated thunderstorm in the afternoon. It will probably be a bit nippy in the early A.M., (I'm bringing my under-helmet "badguy" mask & neck cover just in case) but should be a nice comfortable ride thereafter. Remember, get there a bit early to gas up, mingle & get a coffee etc. We roll at 9:00. I'm really looking forward to meeting and/or re-visiting with everyone. Don't forget a tankbag or backpack to carry your lunch. Bring your cameras!

Back