VA Spring Ride Attendance

Oh yeah... one more thing. Who's coming? Pipe up if you're planning on the ride so we can have a general idea of how many are coming. Any lurkers out there? Let us know...

In case you haven't figured it out, I'll be there for sure.
laugh.gif

Excellent idea ... taking lunch to the park. Thanks for tweaking the itinerary and the new updates ... dang we're going to have a great time !!!!

Wow ... just looked at the pics you added ... if there were any folks undecided, this should help them for sure.

Weather forecast looks great on Weather.com, 71 for the high, 54 for the low, only 20% chance of rain, partly cloudy..... I'm there!

Postal.

well looks like plans are falling into place for me to be there
cool.gif
so I'm sitting at 85% sure that I'll be there.

btw, thanks for all the planning that you all have put into this one, looks fantastic
smile.gif

I looked at the pics Warren and they are awesome
My wife told me if we are done unpacking after the move this weekend, I might be able to go.
biggrin.gif

Anyone riding two up?

I looked at the pics Warren and they are awesome
My wife told me if we are done unpacking after the move this weekend, I might be able to go.
biggrin.gif

Anyone riding two up?
Thanks. It was hard trying to decide what to shoot because it all looked so nice! Even after getting some good shots, it's still a bit depressing because the small capture area of a camera doesn't do justice to the beautiful panoramas all around. Have you ever tried to photograph Grand Canyon or Zions National Park in Utah? If so, you'll know exactly what I mean.
smile.gif

Actually, the pics weren't that good, but putting a Busa in them instantly elevates their quality to award winning status.
laugh.gif

Those pics are great Warren. Thanks for all the work you guys are putting into this!!!

And um, I've just been informed I will mostly likely be going 2-Up.

I was really wanting to go this time
sad.gif
, my friends' wedding is that day. There's always the fall!
Invite 'em along with a Just Married sign on the bike and cans dangling from the rear fender.  
smile.gif
  Sorry to miss you on this one.  We'll see you in the fall.
They would actually love it, they usually plan the big rides we go on.  

Everyone have a great time and be safe!!!  I wanna see pics!
biggrin.gif

Darn Cathy! I was hoping you'd make this one...just how close are you to "this friend"?!
tounge.gif

I'm still in, but after reviewing the itinerary, Mike and I may have to bow out of the last few stops and head on back home...we're staying in Winchester Friday night to make the departure time on Saturday, but need to get back home Saturday night and I'm not a fan of riding at night...
blush.gif

Thanks for the pics Warren; looks awesome to me!
cool.gif

Darn Cathy!  I was hoping you'd make this one...just how close are you to "this friend"?!  
tounge.gif

I'm still in, but after reviewing the itinerary, Mike and I may have to bow out of the last few stops and head on back home...we're staying in Winchester Friday night to make the departure time on Saturday, but need to get back home Saturday night and I'm not a fan of riding at night...
blush.gif

cool.gif
What hotel are you and Mike staying at? I am at the Comfy-Inn....

beerchug.gif

Darn Cathy!  I was hoping you'd make this one...just how close are you to "this friend"?!  
tounge.gif

blush.gif

cool.gif
What hotel are you and Mike staying at? I am at the Comfy-Inn....

beerchug.gif
I jotted your info down...Mike and I fly by the seat of our pants, so no reservations...we're just heading up and we'll stop when we find a hotel big enough to park the bikes in!
laugh.gif

I did note the Comfy Inn though...and I've got your cell #, so if we stay there and aren't too late, we'll catch up with you...
smile.gif

tounge.gif

blush.gif

cool.gif
Hey Michelle... glad to see you and Mike are still onboard. The route provides an easy exit in Franklin WV for those that want to continue southeast on Rt. 33 to Harrisonburg instead of heading back north to Winchester. That stretch of 33 is a really nice ride as well, so the only thing you'll miss is the pleasure of our company.
smile.gif

Back