VA Spring Ride Attendance

i quickly scan the whole tread and couldn't find when you're planning to hit the road.

As you know, I have 300 miles to do to get to Winchester
cool.gif

<!--EDIT|1127 TO 1299
Reason for Edit: None given...|1113248884 -->

Here's the link to the detailed intinerary:

Kickstands up at 9 am ... hope you can make it Bro ... this will be a great ride!

New tires are coming in today.... I'm so ready to hit ride again! The last ride seems so long ago...

hmm, I just got some new ones in too
cool.gif
this ride is looking promising for me to make it up there, just a few details to work out but so far so good
smile.gif

New rear on mine, finally! That's right - 8400 on the stocker...
laugh.gif

New Dunlop looks great...
cool.gif

For those of you who are locals to the DC area you will recognize the name Coleman Powersports. I got a call from their Director of Marketing requesting more information on our May 7th ride. I sent him all of the information and some pictures from our Fall ride (of me of course). Anyway, he is going to advertise our ride and our website on the Coleman Powersports website. It should be up in a day or two. If you get the chance, drop him an email and thank him. His name is Brad Convis, his email is baconvis@aol.com. See you on the 7th of May!

Here is the link to Coleman's website:

http://www.wherethepoweris.com

Postie!

<!--EDIT|Postal
Reason for Edit: None given...|1114107718 -->

For those of you who are locals to the DC area you will recognize the name Coleman Powersports. I got a call from their Director of Marketing requesting more information on our May 7th ride. I sent him all of the information and some pictures from our Fall ride (of me of course). Anyway, he is going to advertise our ride and our website on the Coleman Powersports website. It should be up in a day or two. If you get the chance, drop him an email and thank him. His name is Brad Convis, his email is baconvis@aol.com. See you on the 7th of May!

Here is the link to Coleman's website:

http://www.wherethepoweris.com

Postie!
bump.gif

ummm, the picture has my Bad side in it....haahaahaa the camera does add 10 pounds..

Back