What did you do to your Gen 3 today?

It's a big step for sure....at least you are in an area where you can ride more months than I can.
Yep, all year.
We get warm days randomly throughout winter, and usually alot of above freezing days, which is enough for me to get out for a while.
Still a pile of money though, and I'm still not paying $21k otd for the bike...or 20...or 19, so...
we'll see

Well I got one set of factory decals in the mail in a certain color and I matching them up to the painted parts to see if I like the way the colors contrast.

What did you do for your Hayabusa today?.

It should, there are only 4 or 5 standard lower triple clamp pin hole sizes, and they usuallay only vary by brand.
And the pin doesn't have to be an exact fit, a small amount of play will work, but you'll easily be able to tell.
Good time for a Bursig or a Skylift.
Get the sky lift if you can it works great .

D98FFFB8-B615-43B6-A61C-10DD800B6E0C.jpeg

A5C1A537-34CD-4894-A22E-D4E93AB65359.jpeg

What additional modifications were required to install rear seat cowl after you dremeled it? Can you switch back and forth using a key to regular seat now without having to do anything additional? Thank you
Nothing so far. I didn’t use any of the hardware Suzuki supplied, Yup, key pops each off and they slap right back on interchangeably.

*Havent ridden the bike, so I can’t comment on vibrations and such. Busy bars on the threads about the cowl hardware, I don’t expect any issues.

Hello !
where did you get the screws from?
thanks and greetings from Austria, edi

I´ve ordered them in germany. From Kojaks Power Service here is the Link Verkleidungsteile, Scheiben + Zubehör - Hayabusa Service Power-Shop

Black screws with plastic spacers to save the paintings arround the srews. I suggest you should order these here too Windschutzscheibe Halterungsgummi Set Gen 3 Busa - Hayabusa Service Power-Shop after one or two times, you remove the screws, they are messed up.

Next time i´ll buy the plates for the break fluid reservoir.

Greetz RR

I´ve ordered them in germany. From Kojaks Power Service here is the Link Verkleidungsteile, Scheiben + Zubehör - Hayabusa Service Power-Shop

Black screws with plastic spacers to save the paintings arround the srews. I suggest you should order these here too Windschutzscheibe Halterungsgummi Set Gen 3 Busa - Hayabusa Service Power-Shop after one or two times, you remove the screws, they are messed up.

Next time i´ll buy the plates for the break fluid reservoir.

Greetz RR
You're going to get arrested for switching to those black bolts:poke:
An illegal modification in Germany now, no??

You're going to get arrested for switching to those black bolts:poke:
An illegal modification in Germany now, no??
Damn.......you got me sir! I´m guilty......... I hope you don't pull out your baton now officer :D :D :D :p
View attachment 1648005Yoshi arrived today, 45 minutes later and it's all fitted.
I can't tell you how much I envy you! Wonderful pipes, but as always not allowed in Germany. I could look at it for hours! You'll even be forgiven for the KTM carpet :D

Back