Votes: 0 0.0%
  • USAA

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
well i was just going through the insurance thread and someone said "i bet 9 of 10 busas are insured through statefarm"

State Farm is great if you have multiple things insured through them. They wanted my first born unless I insured my house, my autos, and got some life insurance.

American Family, and they are high, but my insurance guy is an investor of mine so He uses my real estate services so I use him.

I am on Gieco - they have treated me right! More expensive than State Farm though, and USAA won't write me a new policy sad.gif

Liberty for me. I have full coverage on my 06 Busa, full on my 00 explorer and full on my wife's 04 Caravan - $250 deductable on all 3 - and the whole thing costs me $1400 a year. No complaints here super.gif

Some people have good luck with Farmers... I am state farm person myself.

I have Geico and they seem high. But... I live in Arizona, and the vehicle insurance rates here are very high no matter who you insure with. Anyone else insuring here in Arizona. If so, who with and what are the rates.

Hey for those of you that have Geico check this out.

RoadLoK Security now offers a $30 Rebate on the purchase of any new for all GEICO Privileges Program Members! This is a new RoadLoK insurance discount through GEICO Motorcycle. So far we have Jersey and Rhode Island - GEICO is submitting the discount in every state! The discount will range between 5 and 15% depending upon state.

home_rot2.jpg

www.geicoprivileges.com

THanks guys, PM MC Mustang or myself for details. beerchug.gif

Geico and yes Danny in Arizona smile.gif I made the choice not to include collision in my policy, but needed the comprehensive coverage for theft (which if my Busa is found off the side of a road beat the he!! up, it had to have been stolen to get there firedevil.gif ). With collision it would be $1170 year, as I have it now, $320 year, so I pay up front. Also factoring in, for those comparing. I've had GEICO for quite a few years now, and always had good customer service with them. 36yrs old, been riding (for purposes of insurance) since I was about 15y/o, and also have my truck and car thru GEICO, although there is no car/bike discount. No alarm, and Busa is parked inside the HOUSE (yes it really it is) which GEICO gives you that as a choice when doing your policy coverage.

(hayabusa4fun @ Dec. 09 2006,05:53) State Farm for the last 20 years... House, 3 cars, 3 bikes... best prices anywhere.
I live in Omaha right now, I have been wanting to move to Phoenix though my insurance quote went from $300.00 a year here in Omaha to $2,000 a year in Phoenix! mad.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back