Who Rode Today?

Getting the big Tigers key fob issue sorted . Rain holding off for now .
I'll be riding the new 1200 here shortly.
20210529_092007.jpg
20210529_095558.jpg

The quality is terrible compared to my on computer made version . Anyone know how to get it better on youtube ? Do I pay a subscription to enhance the videos I make ?
It sure isn't a pretty bike but it sounds good and seems to go pretty well.

It's always nice to see a hooligan video from you....

My son came over so we rode around 160 miles over the Golden Chain hiway. Heading out tomorrow for the tall and uncut in the King's Canyon/Sequoia NPs SE of here, about a 275 mile loop. Supposed to be 54 up high but 100 when we descend back to almost sea level. Gonna be a hot afternoon.
78BE1602-48A4-4E08-815B-A20EEBEC2764.jpeg
55159385-8366-4152-A5DA-7546D1E9F7C7.jpeg

The quality is terrible compared to my on computer made version . Anyone know how to get it better on youtube ? Do I pay a subscription to enhance the videos I make ?

You are way ahead of me in that I have not posted videos. With some details perhaps we can decipher the issue. Is this your first upload and did someone else post your prior videos? Or you posted many and all of a sudden this one appears diminished compared to the prior videos?

When uploading it likely has a choice of quality settings for you to select. Maybe in your YT control panel it would allow you to change the quality of this video. So far I am grasping a bit...

You are way ahead of me in that I have not posted videos. With some details perhaps we can decipher the issue. Is this your first upload and did someone else post your prior videos? Or you posted many and all of a sudden this one appears diminished compared to the prior videos?

When uploading it likely has a choice of quality settings for you to select. Maybe in your YT control panel it would allow you to change the quality of this video. So far I am grasping a bit...
all are diminished over the original video . I've looked in their settings on youtube , and find no adjustments .

The initial view after upload may be a lower quality. Google processes a low quality version first while it takes time for the higher quality version to process. That completes after several hours then the videos should appear clear. So a video that looks bad permanently is another issue.

Google may auto-adjust quality based on your bandwidth. But you would notice that consistency with any video you watch. A phone would be higher risk of this than home Internet.

I went through an upload process and agree, I did not get any quality options.

The problem is not the playback settings on your smart phone, is that right? The video appears bad on all of your devices? The playback quality option is set to high?

The initial view after upload may be a lower quality. Google processes a low quality version first while it takes time for the higher quality version to process. That completes after several hours then the videos should appear clear. So a video that looks bad permanently is another issue.

Google may auto-adjust quality based on your bandwidth. But you would notice that consistency with any video you watch. A phone would be higher risk of this than home Internet.

I went through an upload process and agree, I did not get any quality options.

The problem is not the playback settings on your smart phone, is that right? The video appears bad on all of your devices? The playback quality option is set to high?
I found a setting in a separate menu today on youtube , I set one to 1080p and this one to 720p from auto that was poor . Customers bike .

Back