Who Rode Today?

She loves it
One of my friends bought this..he gave up his ZX10R for it and says he is honestly having more fun on this bike....

400.jpg

One of my friends bought this..he gave up his ZX10R for it and says he is honestly having more fun on this bike....

View attachment 1635751
They are a blast to ride not gonna win many races or horsepower wars but peppy enough to be fun on backroads with a smooth power delivery that allows you to focus on the road versus the fighting a bucking horse feeling of higher powered bikes The wife mentioned a 650 Saturday actually

They are a blast to ride not gonna win many races or horsepower wars but peppy enough to be fun on backroads with a smooth power delivery that allows you to focus on the road versus the fighting a bucking horse feeling of higher powered bikes The wife mentioned a 650 Saturday actually
My friend said he was sick and tired of always being concerned about how fast he was going as his ZX10 (like all the liter bikes) gathers speed before you are even aware of it.

He loves this little bike and said he doesn't miss his 1000 at all.

My friend said he was sick and tired of always being concerned about how fast he was going as his ZX10 (like all the liter bikes) gathers speed before you are even aware of it.

He loves this little bike and said he doesn't miss his 1000 at all.
It’s fun to be able to wring the neck of the 650 while running thru the gears whereas like your friend said doing so on the zx10 leads to all sorts of troubles.

View attachment 1635751
Buddy of mine had one of those for his first bike before joining the suzuki family and loved it. His girl actually bought one last year to learn on and loved hers until she went down and it was totalled. Of course we have her plenty of shite for it being a kaw but it was a pretty cool bike. Now we're trying to get her on a Suzuki for her next bike;)

Went riding with my buddy on his new Harley-Davidson Dyna Classic....I think I got over 4500rpm once or maybe twice....

He said it must have 107hp because it says 107 on his air filter cover....I said that means 107 cubic inches, not hp...

Decent bike though, quiet, smooth and looks like a bike...

If your straps are touching the paint they’re also rubbing the paint. For seat bags I use extended ‘bungee’ bolts with my rear grab rail. Even a loaded 22” tour bag doesn’t touch. You could try shorter straps or use a net over the bag and stow the straps.

Took my niece for her first bike ride. (belated 12th b'day present)
Fully geared up.
Rules and directions given - punch me in the kidneys anytime you're unsure..
Did about 10ks, including a drive-by one of her friends house..
My sister reckons she hasn't stopped talking about it.

295b20ed-f938-4ad7-a75f-92ca89e2dd62.jpeg

Back