Who Rode Today?

Out getting RTV silicon for the zrx in the garage. Stop for early dinner. View attachment 1635680View attachment 1635681
I'm sure you have a specific rtv you use but a little secret I've found is called dirko. It's a German made rtv that they use on stihl power equipment and u can get at most dealers. It's orange so not always the best if there a chance of it being seen but its the best sealing stuff I've found and they actually use it for a base gasket on a lot of their 2 stroke stuff so it definitely holds up to heat.

The only thing I took for a ride today was my lawn mower

02E107A3-969F-486F-9020-DDC6B87FAA65.jpeg

I got out into the country on the Bumblebee and brought my neighbor who owns the '21 S1000RR M package.

I caught him sleeping and got by him in a long sweeping corner....I was down in 3rd gear and brought it out of there at close to redline and quick shifted my way through the gears, he eventually caught me though...

When we got home he said he really had to work to do it and has a whole new respect for the bike he usually refers to as a "farm implement." he didn't realize I had a quick shifter and mentioned the sound coming out of the bike from behind was really something. He has a system on his now and BMW unlocked the computer when he took it in for his 1st service.

Back