Who Rode Today?

Taco day!!! Love some tacos, sadly can’t eat them till this tooth is fixed. I know the rpms are up some with the +2. The biggest problem I see while riding and watching the afr is 10.2-11.5 ish range. Was 1/2 tank fuel for those 65 miles

Another perfect spring day :beerchug:72* and lite winds.
20210506_164553.jpg
20210506_164900.jpg
20210506_170121.jpg
20210506_171600.jpg
20210506_162721.jpg
20210506_161348.jpg
20210506_164838.jpg

It was amazing . Entire sales team took a photo with it . Notice the hand crank on the bars for old time steering damper .
My brother's '78 RT has one of those...and his throttle bar end cranks in to put tension on the throttle as a form or cruise control...

Old school innovations...

Genius with the funnel attachment
Brian the young man seen in phots ( not me ) figured that on his own .
So a little back story . I met Brian yesterday at the Triumph dealer . he was picking up his 2010 675 after a recall my brother found online @ Moto space garage . Brian brought it to Moto space 1st for a no start condition . Paul test a few things but found the recall so it was taken to dealer for that , and see if it corrected the no start issue . It did not correct the no start so he picked it up while I was there yesterday , and I introduced myself to Brian . Told him I had been contacted by my brother Paul about it .
So today I was @ Moto Space to blast some ZRX stuff , and Brian shows up to drop off the 675 , and rent a both for a bit . Paul had another customer ( WERA racer with race bike ) so he was booked . I decided to assist with my Triumph software from TUNE ECU , and my bluetooth OBDII scanner . Just 1 code for low temp sensor . Ran tests on all items in Tune ecu soft ware , and they passed so time to get dirty .
Water in Fuel , bad / old fuel , and cake topper Failed BMC air filter ! My guess is improper cleaner used that dissolved the the sealing glue around the filter media edges . It all came apart as you can see .
With in an hour I got the old girl to Start . So now some replacement parts are on order , and he should be riding again in a few weeks .

So a little back story . I met Brian yesterday at the Triumph dealer . he was picking up his 2010 675 after a recall my brother found online @ Moto space garage . Brian brought it to Moto space 1st for a no start condition . Paul test a few things but found the recall so it was taken to dealer for that , and see if it corrected the no start issue . It did not correct the no start so he picked it up while I was there yesterday , and I introduced myself to Brian . Told him I had been contacted by my brother Paul about it .
So today I was @ Moto Space to blast some ZRX stuff , and Brian shows up to drop off the 675 , and rent a both for a bit . Paul had another customer ( WERA racer with race bike ) so he was booked . I decided to assist with my Triumph software from TUNE ECU , and my bluetooth OBDII scanner . Just 1 code for low temp sensor . Ran tests on all items in Tune ecu soft ware , and they passed so time to get dirty .
Water in Fuel , bad / old fuel , and cake topper Failed BMC air filter ! My guess is improper cleaner used that dissolved the the sealing glue around the filter media edges . It all came apart as you can see .
With in an hour I got the old girl to Start . So now some replacement parts are on order , and he should be riding again in a few weeks .
Johnny on the spot with all the help!!! Good deal brother. That’s what parts of being a motorcycle community is all about. Helping others. So who came up with the funnel idea? I never thought of doing that to get into smaller places.

Very cool.
You’ll have more bike customers than you can handle soon!

Back