Who Rode Today?

Is that your trailer pictured? Just curious what type/brand?
No, but from the same group. That's the Panigale's ride. I'll find out and PM.

Mine is slightly messier...
IMG_5441.jpeg

Last edited:
How are you liking the results of your flash? I bet that was a nice comparison between the ride there and return back home? Notice a drastic difference in power or gas mileage?
I am satisfied with the flash and enjoyed the ride home. When accelerating, it feels smoother and consistent.

Before the flash, 5th and 6th gear felt a bit sluggish. After, it was completely different and just fast.

The ride to the track I was doing 65-70 all the way. On the way back, I was having a spirited ride so couldn’t compare the gas mileage.

So, it was definitely worth the price to get it flashed.

Dropped a tooth in the front sprocket, not sure if it made a big difference (wasn’t looking for a big change). But it sure feels peppy! And breakfast in a parking lot around bikes always tastes great.
Brother and Nephew in pic.
Dropped buy a little house being renovated by a friend and ended up at the Marina. Great morning.

DBBEDC51-35F6-4F19-9AF8-480A922C9625.jpeg

83EDED5D-1737-4E11-91FD-4D915BE8637F.jpeg

2B8FD56F-DA8F-4DCF-AE87-05ED29E2CBDD.jpeg

A little history on bike night . The yellow GSXR is Justin's a young man with much desire . I rode with him 5 years ago , and he said he never seen a Busa so fast in the turns . I posted our photo here but cant find it . He does track days now ( 7 on the yellow GSXR ) He managed to meet Kevin Schwantz who not only signed it for him but rode his bike around the block , and got quiet a kick out of it .

I was approached by a young man in full race leathers who asked if I was Bryan . He then proceeded to tell me his brother said im the fastest Mother Fuc$er he as ever seen on the street . Walter his brother works at Iron supply the sponsor of bike night to raise money for veterans last night .

They had a new Speed triple out last night the 1200 . My bike goes in Saturday for service to replace a faulty key fob , and I was offered a extended test ride on the new 2021 Speed Triple . Think I'll let you guys know what its like . may even Go pro it :)

A little history on bike night . The yellow GSXR is Justin's a young man with much desire . I rode with him 5 years ago , and he said he never seen a Busa so fast in the turns . I posted our photo here but cant find it . He does track days now ( 7 on the yellow GSXR ) He managed to meet Kevin Schwantz who not only signed it for him but rode his bike around the block , and got quiet a kick out of it .

I was approached by a young man in full race leathers who asked if I was Bryan . He then proceeded to tell me his brother said im the fastest Mother Fuc$er he as ever seen on the street . Walter his brother works at Iron supply the sponsor of bike night to raise money for veterans last night .

They had a new Speed triple out last night the 1200 . My bike goes in Saturday for service to replace a faulty key fob , and I was offered a extended test ride on the new 2021 Speed Triple . Think I'll let you guys know what its like . may even Go pro it :)
Gotta love it when a guy like Kevin Schwantz rides your bike.....and then signs it...

Events like this can really re-spark an interest in motorcycling...

Speaking of Kevin Schwantz

Went for a quick ride to grab lunch-it is only 50'F out so a longer ride wasn't comfortable...

I forgot that I took the panels out of my riding pants but remembered as soon as the cool air hit....

I ran into the neighbor with the S1KRR (he was in his SUV).

He said "how's the farm tractor running?" I said "you have a short memory because if you will recall, that farm tractor put the run on your fancy Beemer." He had nothing to say but just nodded in agreement....

Back