Any news on a decent aluminum subframe for Gen3?

i guess suzuki gave up the alu-rearframe
caused by the dozens of cracks we had only here in germany and no idea how many in europe.

no - the alu frame wasn´t that stable & by that not reliable like the steely

i myself had a broken alu-frame at my 1st gen1 - look here :(
Did you ever ride with a Passanger?

I think most of us here looking for an aluminum frame for a Gen 3 are concerned with weight loss for drag/roll racing

i guess suzuki gave up the alu-rearframe
caused by the dozens of cracks we had only here in germany and no idea how many in europe.

no - the alu frame wasn´t that stable & by that not reliable like the steely

i myself had a broken alu-frame at my 1st gen1 - look here :(
Hi. DME makes them. They make them up to 21 inches over stock for racing. Not sure for 2 up riding.

Who knows the modifications for each gen, but :)

hayabusa CF subframe.png

@Bumblebee
and
@Hayabusa Wannabe

yes men ;)
(as we say here in germany) :
(but) every morning a stupid idiot gets up somewhere - you only have to find HIM so that you can sell then something like this to HIM.

I can hardly imagine more bad kidding .

only if they can (will) meassure the time in 1/10 000 seconds the less of weight could be interesting.

(as we say here in germany) :
(but) every morning a stupid idiot gets up somewhere - you only have to find HIM so that you can sell then something like this to HIM.

Here I am, far far away, and yes I just got up! Slap me thrice, call me a dummkopf, then hand me to my mama, but if I had plenty of cash I would purchase this. No loads go on the rear of the bike. Live happily forever. By itself the weight savings is not much but it would merely be one additional good upgrade to save weight.

Im looking for oem replasement take out the heavy and mout the lighter and run DME has one for the GEN2 there going to make one for the G3 they told me but they still dont know when its going to be available

Im looking for oem replasement take out the heavy and mout the lighter and run DME has one for the GEN2 there going to make one for the G3 they told me but they still dont know when its going to be available
I’m betting a catalyst race tail with a race built subframe will end up being cheaper/ready sooner than DME stock replacement. I’m hoping catalyst makes a Gen 3 +4 tail honestly. The lines of their +18 look so damn good, and a +4 with a bare skeleton and a mount for the taillight would be the ultimate weight savings.

I’m under the impression DME will make you one but that’s based on my conversations with Brandi.

Money talks to if call and ask if they will fabricate you one and are willing to mail your subframe. They will make it.

Same with a front rack. Unit 5 will make one but I’d have to mail mine to them. That’s per RJ at 1 Stop Speed.

Back