Chris Moore has the first gen 3 turbo.

@sixpack577 Magic Mike was on the EJR podcast and it was nice to hear him chat. He’s not kidding when he says he was the premier shop by me and how guys here won’t let other shops touch their bike. He’s such a good dude and a great mechanic/tuner.

Also he said Moore went 220+ mph in a half mile with the HTP turbo Gen 3.

Noticed in the comment section of today's video. One commenter asked him about adding an extended swingarm and he replied he may put a swingarm on it down the road but right now he's trying to prove a point.

The expensive and specialized tools needed for “quick simple hacks” are my favorite part of any YouTube video
What I am saying is save yourself a lot of money. If you don't have a friendly machine shop by you or the facilities yourself (you don't need a Bridgeport you can use a pillar drill or similar as long as you hold the injector solidly) or post them to me :)

@TonyM995 , I'm not saying the big single TB wont have any response at all, I'm saying I don't see any reason to replace the stock TB's as they are already DBW / E-Throttle and ITB's work very well for a high revving 4 cyl (which is shy the oem's use them).

Also, if your goal is really over 500HP, I would 100% recommend using larger head studs in the engine. 500HP can be made with the 10mm, but it is a worthwhile additional cost to use 1/2" studs.

As for cost difference in making a "Race gas" system verses Methanol. the main difference is the cost of the pump. Methanol automatically removes the streetbike part, other than the ability to brag that you could ride it on the street. Pump options are basically a Protec pump or a mechanical pump. There are some other mechanical pumps, but they really aren't rated for high pressure and draw alot of current. Even the protec pump is borderline if only using 4 injectors and a higher base pressure is needed.

700HP+ on methanol can be made with 2200CC injectors, although they are at their limit. 2600CC are more suited with using only 4 injectors. More than 4 injectors are a better option if you were to make a multi-fuel setup or want any real drivability when trying to make huge hp.

Making outlandish HP on a bike is really just for bragging rights and unless the bike is raced, really has no place. You will very likely be completely happy with a 350HP bike, especially if you dont have prior extreme power turbocharged bike experience.

John
Hi. How are you doing. I have the Rcc intercooled plenum and stock TB's I have the DME mechanical pump and ID 1050 onto the bottom and the 2600 on the top. Will be using on the street and VP M1 and C16 also have a Garrett G 42-1200c turbo. It is for LSR and street not an every day rider.

@TonyM995 , I'm not saying the big single TB wont have any response at all, I'm saying I don't see any reason to replace the stock TB's as they are already DBW / E-Throttle and ITB's work very well for a high revving 4 cyl (which is shy the oem's use them).

Also, if your goal is really over 500HP, I would 100% recommend using larger head studs in the engine. 500HP can be made with the 10mm, but it is a worthwhile additional cost to use 1/2" studs.

As for cost difference in making a "Race gas" system verses Methanol. the main difference is the cost of the pump. Methanol automatically removes the streetbike part, other than the ability to brag that you could ride it on the street. Pump options are basically a Protec pump or a mechanical pump. There are some other mechanical pumps, but they really aren't rated for high pressure and draw alot of current. Even the protec pump is borderline if only using 4 injectors and a higher base pressure is needed.

700HP+ on methanol can be made with 2200CC injectors, although they are at their limit. 2600CC are more suited with using only 4 injectors. More than 4 injectors are a better option if you were to make a multi-fuel setup or want any real drivability when trying to make huge hp.

Making outlandish HP on a bike is really just for bragging rights and unless the bike is raced, really has no place. You will very likely be completely happy with a 350HP bike, especially if you dont have prior extreme power turbocharged bike experience.

John
Hi. How are you doing. I have the Rcc intercooled plenum and stock TB's I have the DME mechanical pump and ID 1050 onto the bottom and the 2600 on the top. Will be using on the street and VP M1 and C16 also have a Garrett G 42-1200c turbo. It is for LSR and street not an every day rider.

Umm... ok. Have you ridden the bike at an LSR venue? If I'm not mistaken, you've been having this bike built for years and it has already been changed numerous times. Just take it out ant enjoy it rather than constantly trying to have "the best" parts. I assure you you will enjoy it as is ;-)

I have no doubt its way more than 370, but it is funny 370, 500,600, all true probably just depending on boost level
Can they make 600 hp with no intercooler on e85? If that’s the case then why bother with a water/air plenum? That just seemed like a lot to me. Does your friends bike have an intercooler?

I love the discussion and probably didn’t need to be so upset with their 600 hp claim but oh well. :)

I’m still not sure I’ll want to drop double the coin for their kit compared to other options.

Can they make 600 hp with no intercooler on e85? If that’s the case then why bother with a water/air plenum? That just seemed like a lot to me. Does your friends bike have an intercooler?

I love the discussion and probably didn’t need to be so upset with their 600 hp claim but oh well. :)

I’m still not sure I’ll want to drop double the coin for their kit compared to other options.
I see no reason why it couldn't make that power on e85 if the turbo is sized right. And a great tune up.
My Gbody Malibu was a hot air car twin 71/75 LS powered car, 900-1200hp set up. My IAT would hit 260 in about 1.5 seconds and pistons looked brand ass new. I ran a entire season on the same spark plugs even e85 is some crazy good fuel that people for some reason lost faith in.

I see no reason why it couldn't make that power on e85 if the turbo is sized right. And a great tune up.
My Gbody Malibu was a hot air car twin 71/75 LS powered car, 900-1200hp set up. My IAT would hit 260 in about 1.5 seconds and pistons looked brand ass new. I ran a entire season on the same spark plugs even e85 is some crazy good fuel that people for some reason lost faith in.
And also don't forget it's only a 1/4 mile and the bike is SWB, You will be at full power for probably a second maybe. Most of the run is down in the 300-500hp and maybe the last second they are getting the bike under control enough for power.

I called HTP today and they are only offering this turbo kit on bikes they build.

They are a Motec dealer and don’t do Fueltech which is what my bike has. I asked if they will sell me just the turbo kit and she will check; then get back to me but I don’t have high hopes.

Back