Documents released.

The entire incident was all on video....and not MSM video but lots of private video....

Trumps' interaction with the crowd was on video, his thanking them and professing his love for them trying to circumvent the electoral count is all on video.....him calling his then vice president a coward for not stopping the electoral count is also on video...the crowd chanting "hang Pence" is all on video......they wouldn't be chanting that unless they got their signals from Trump.....

What is puzzling is how he was able to get through all that and still be allowed to run for election again......

People from both sides of the aisle should be really concerned that an attempted insurrection happened in their lifetime.......
Hi. Bee have you ever seen an attemped insurrection were the people were unarmed? I have never said that whar they did was ok it was a crime. I still want to know who was the first person that went in. Who was he his name or was it planed to all go at the same time. There are what 100s of hrs of vids has anyone watched them all? Did the Jan 6 th commission watch them all.

Hi. Bee have you ever seen an attemped insurrection were the people were unarmed? I have never said that whar they did was ok it was a crime. I still want to know who was the first person that went in. Who was he his name or was it planed to all go at the same time. There are what 100s of hrs of vids has anyone watched them all? Did the Jan 6 th commission watch them all.
I'm sure they watched them...

How can you as an American and one who has fought for your country not be outraged that an attempted attack on the very fabric of your democratic process was initiated and carried out armed or not....

Here he is in all his glory....

Back