EV vehicles

^^^
Today over 60% of forklifts purchased are electrical versus ICE. The main reason is black emission dust settling on slow moving warehouse items, and ventilation requirements with ICE.

Been in factories and ran factories for over 40 years, never seen a battery fire.

Linde has been in the market with LI batteries since 2014.

As mentioned before, one EV fire attracts the attention of millions, while ICE is ignored as they have been used in mass for decades.

Last edited:
View attachment 1684603
Gee I hope this was an EV green grill and not one that uses fossil fuels he wants to ban.

Also hope he fired whoever told him this pic was a good idea. Rofl
Interesting

Who else barbecues hot dogs and sausage?

Personally I only barbecue steaks, ribs, brats, chicken, homemade links and chops.

Those in the picture would go into my air fryer.

I'm probably the odd one out, if it is not charcoal from wood, it is not barbecue.

Not a thread hike, just replying to the picture.

Also trying to keep Bee's thread going with a bit of variety, as we seem to repeat the same stuff over and over. :moon:

Last edited:
Also trying to keep Bee's thread going with a bit of variety, as we seem to repeat the same stuff over and over. :moon:
Just like each and every thread on this forum....

As I see new info on EV or more EV throat ramming, I post on here...it might have been discussed numerous times but the great thing about these threads is......you don't have to view or post.......if you see something that is repetitive and you are tired of seeing it.....go look at other threads.....a very simple solution....

Just like each and every thread on this forum....

As I see new info on EV or more EV throat ramming, I post on here...it might have been discussed numerous times but the great thing about these threads is......you don't have to view or post.......if you see something that is repetitive and you are tired of seeing it.....go look at other threads.....a very simple solution....
At this point I need some motivation to deny intellectual capacity, when it comes to visiting this thread. Not that I have much anyway, which makes things even worse.

Do you barbecue hot dogs?:firing:

At this point I need some motivation to deny intellectual capacity, when it comes to visiting this thread. Not that I have much anyway, which makes things even worse.

Do you barbecue hot dogs?:firing:
I personally find these threads fun to interact in...

I not only BBQ hot dogs but I boil them and roast them over an open fire as well....

.....and Schneider's Red Hots are our wiener of choice.

Charging Electric Vehicle GIF by MitsubishiMotorsBeLux

Interesting

Who else barbecues hot dogs and sausage?

Personally I only barbecue steaks, ribs, brats, chicken, homemade links and chops.

Those in the picture would go into my air fryer.

I'm probably the odd one out, if it is not charcoal from wood, it is not barbecue.

Not a thread hike, just replying to the picture.

figures a person like you would not notice the most glaring flaw in this setup photo op. Typical liberal acting like they know.

figures a person like you would not notice the most glaring flaw in this setup photo op. Typical liberal acting like they know.
Sorry, I still don’t get it.

1.) He is using hydrocarbon fuels to grill his meat which is anti his green policy.

2.) He hates Bibi just as much as you do.

3,) Unlike me, he is a liberal just like all your buddies this end, who protest in support of Hamas.

Enlighten me, what did I miss?

ICE catching fire, they have been around forever, no big deal = Vessel is full, makes little noise.
Statistics: How many ICE fires are the result of stolen cars being deliberately burnt out? Lots around here, lots more in the land of the free I'll wager.

Vehicle Fires UK

Every year in the UK, over 100,000 cars which equates to nearly 300 a day go up in flames and around 100 people die as a result. Around 65% of these fires are started deliberately to cover criminal activity, to make a fraudulent insurance claim or as an act of vandalism. One in 12 reported stolen vehicles will be burnt out.
UK Fire Service website

Statistics: How many ICE fires are the result of stolen cars being deliberately burnt out? Lots around here, lots more in the land of the free I'll wager.

Vehicle Fires UK

Every year in the UK, over 100,000 cars which equates to nearly 300 a day go up in flames and around 100 people die as a result. Around 65% of these fires are started deliberately to cover criminal activity, to make a fraudulent insurance claim or as an act of vandalism. One in 12 reported stolen vehicles will be burnt out.
UK Fire Service website
In the US 33 cars catch on fire every hour.

No one cares, unless it is an EV, then the whole world knows about it. :firing:

Last edited:
Back