Gen 3 accessories

I see. Thanks. I thought the white plug on the bike could be used to charge via the Optimate usb thing and is meant as a 12v accessory outlet. Unsure what style of plug/connector goes into it.

K-Racing Gen3 Racing Screen in Clear / Smoke/Dark type
SUPERRR CHEAP

s-l1600 (4).jpg
s-l1600 (1).jpg
s-l1600 (2).jpg
s-l1600 (6).jpg
s-l1600 (9).jpg
s-l1600 (12).jpg

Last edited:
NEWS from Bagster Tank Cover France , Gen3 exact type # 1805U

View attachment 1644182View attachment 1644183View attachment 1644184View attachment 1644185View attachment 1644186
What grips are those and what do you think of them? I have looked around and cannot find the info.

@Vanishing Point
Wasn't it you who posted this picture?
(Maybe I missed it again in the 12 pages here). I remember asking about it a while back, so please forgive my memory loss.
I'm sold on the gen3 as my next bike, and I Will have one soon.
So If so; do you have any more info on this dual carbon fiber Akropovic for the gen3?
Is it a custom job?(possibly looking at the clean weld line on the midpipes?)
I do remember that it was said that the muffler inserts/decibel killers were custom(and someone very skilled made those).
Reason I ask is those don't look like gen2 mufflers(I had full dual cf Akropovic on my gen2), and assuming they are a gen3 specific muffler, is it possible to buy them?
The only gen3 Akropovic I can find anywhere, including their site, are the huge, black, dual slipons with cats in them, or the full single titanium with titanium muffler.
I havn't seen gen3 specific dual cf mufflers anywhere, not even slip-ons...or a dual header.
I thought that I could just by the gen2 version like I had and add an O2 bung, but they apparently no longer make those, and the only gen2 duals I found had the titanium cans, and it was leftover stock, when they're gone they're gone.
The dual cf is my all time favorite Busa exhaust, I loved the look, sound, and performance.
If there is any way that I can cobble this together for a gen3...I will.
You've had the best and latest info on the gen3 by far, and we all appreciate it, so I thought I'de pick your brain.
To me, this is one of The Best looking bikes and exhausts out there...Thank God I sat on the gen3 and it was comfortable.
I can't wait, and I'm steadily planning mods(I build everything in my head before I ever get it...lots of room in there, lol).
Thanks for any info!

20211010_122502.jpg

Back