Gen 3 accessories

You may want to consider heated gloves instead.
They keep your entire hands warm, including their back side that is exposed to the cold wind, vs just holding a warmer grip.
The install is easier too, as they just plug into a battery-tender pigtail from the battery.
And if you do go with gloves, ones with a thermostat are even better.
Where I ride there can be dramatic temperature variances within 2-3k' of elavation change.
So your hands can get hot, and you just unplug the gloves until they cool down...or turn the thermostat.

You may want to consider heated gloves instead.
They keep your entire hands warm, including their back side that is exposed to the cold wind, vs just holding a warmer grip.
The install is easier too, as they just plug into a battery-tender pigtail from the battery.
And if you do go with gloves, ones with a thermostat are even better.
Where I ride there can be dramatic temperature variances within 2-3k' of elavation change.
So your hands can get hot, and you just unplug the gloves until they cool down...or turn the thermostat.
I have been considering that. I don't know much about the grips and gloves. Is it true that the heated grips can melt your throttle tube? I have seen some gloves that have a rechargeable battery and that seems ideal to use on multiple bikes without having the wire up all of them. Do you know if they are any good?

I have been considering that. I don't know much about the grips and gloves. Is it true that the heated grips can melt your throttle tube? I have seen some gloves that have a rechargeable battery and that seems ideal to use on multiple bikes without having the wire up all of them. Do you know if they are any good?
I have heard of cheapo grip heaters melting grips, but I have never used heated grips, nor battery powered heated gear.
I have had a pair of wired Gerbings leather heated guanlets for over a decade now.
I wore them sledding with my daughter 2 days ago(no heat of course), as I do also every winter, and they are still in excellent shape, even having been wet countless times, and they never soak through.
I use them on my 4wheeler too.
It's also easy for me, as I put a battery tender on all my past and present machines(future ones will get them as well).
I have the pigtails to where they are accessable without removing anything either, not even the seat.
So I just plug them in and go.

Due to Paderolis (Aaron) urging me to get a set, I picked up the cycle gear wired gloves and jacket liner.

The 05 has the lithium charger wiring out the side, so I wired an extra battery tender wire set out of the hump area so I can just lift the seat, pull the wire forward, plug in the jacket and the gloves plug into the jacket.

The jacket comes with the battery wiring connection which doubles as a battery tender connection as well if you don't have one. I'm going to convert the 22 to a lithium battery as well, so I'll just keep the second set of wiring and run that out of the hump as well.

I usually wear enough layers that even if the heated gear gives out I'll be OK, my one piece field sheer suit is unstoppable in the cold weather, but for short trips heated gear, what the heck.

Toasty !.

Due to Paderolis (Aaron) urging me to get a set, I picked up the cycle gear wired gloves and jacket liner.

The 05 has the lithium charger wiring out the side, so I wired an extra battery tender wire set out of the hump area so I can just lift the seat, pull the wire forward, plug in the jacket and the gloves plug into the jacket.

The jacket comes with the battery wiring connection which doubles as a battery tender connection as well if you don't have one. I'm going to convert the 22 to a lithium battery as well, so I'll just keep the second set of wiring and run that out of the hump as well.

I usually wear enough layers that even if the heated gear gives out I'll be OK, my one piece field sheer suit is unstoppable in the cold weather, but for short trips heated gear, what the heck.

Toasty !.
Using the battery tender lead sounds ideal for me. I have those on almost all bikes. Thanks!

Toasty !.
I put a Shorai lithium in the gsxr...I thought the box was empty when it showed up, really.
That and most any aftermarket exhaust combined should drop almost 50 lbs off of the gen3, and from good locations to be very noticeable.

@PeregrineKeith
you said the stock mufflers are what? 38 lbs?!

Came across the newly released exhaust for gen3 - looks pretty sweet if you are looking to go with one exhaust as opposed to two...

Razor Tip Full Exhaust - Suzuki Hayabusa GSX-R1300R - 2022+
I'm gonna need to hear a sound clip of that before I ever think about purchasing. I have the same exact muffler on my z400 and it is loud even with the dB killer(and exactly what I wanted to keep cars off my ass.) *granted everyone looks at it at wot and comments on how it sounds like a large angry v twin instead of the tiny parallel 400 it is.

OK guys the gen2 polyurethane cush drive inserts fits the gen3. I just installed them with the ceramic wheel bearings and the vortex black sprocket. I have already reached out to Brock's performance to update their compatibility list. Boy it did it remove some of the slop.

The factory rubber cush drives keep the gear engagement and throttle response feeling soft and smooth.
But the harder polyurethane makes it feel more responsive and agressive.

@mctrull2 #260
Don't know the Brand
-------------------------
Suzuki Heat Grips ACC with Control on grip
SUZ # 57100-10810-000
Hot Grips Screen Shot 02-27-21 at 02.25 AM.JPG

Suzuki HeatGrips ACC part nr.JPG

--------------------------

A lot of us do this right off the bat because we know the factory OEM will fail. They're just too mushy.

I was going to say, I still have my original KPS in the 05', and they still work great.

Beware , be4 buy cush rubbers gen3
Post from Paul Wojick

Paul Wojick

21apr 2021 ·

Comparing aftermarket Rubbers and mine . As you see the gap ist too wide on the lower picture- the rubber mixture is to soft. I eliminated all those Problems on my KPS Rubbers. Mine are custom made with my measurements and the best rubber mixture for the use of them. Soon in Shop Available for the Hayabusa Gen 3. www.Hayabusa-Service.de

176677760_10220346267106882_2226880440454869158_n.jpg

Best buy the NO PLAY TYPE from KPS wink
175702028_10220341175659599_874144994743319367_n.jpg

Back