Gen 3 accessories

Anyone has an ideea about the OEM alarm set : 99170-10L00 .Why they sell it only in Japan and not in Europe or USA?
Also anyone tried or has information about the OEM grip heaters : 57100-10811-000
Had dealer install OEM grip heaters. They get very warm. Think there is low & high. May have had them on high.

Just working on a few small touches. Added the grab bar with the seat cowl and put the 2" peg drop on. The seat cowel was done with a steady hand and a sanding drum on the Dremmel. No mods to the bushings inside necessary so I can just throw the rear seat on whenever mama wants to join me on a ride. The pegs off amazon needed a 1mmshim in order to firm up but they are tight and stable.
20220120_170628.jpg
20220120_170644.jpg
20220120_170706.jpg
20220120_170800.jpg
20220120_170635.jpg

Just working on a few small touches. Added the grab bar with the seat cowl and put the 2" peg drop on. The seat cowel was done with a steady hand and a sanding drum on the Dremmel. No mods to the bushings inside necessary so I can just throw the rear seat on whenever mama wants to join me on a ride. The pegs off amazon needed a 1mmshim in order to firm up but they are tight and stable.View attachment 1646216View attachment 1646217View attachment 1646218View attachment 1646219View attachment 1646220
DEF Doing this when I get mine. @Fatmanbru - assume the plastic underneath is black?

Just working on a few small touches. Added the grab bar with the seat cowl and put the 2" peg drop on. The seat cowel was done with a steady hand and a sanding drum on the Dremmel. No mods to the bushings inside necessary so I can just throw the rear seat on whenever mama wants to join me on a ride. The pegs off amazon needed a 1mmshim in order to firm up but they are tight and stable.View attachment 1646216View attachment 1646217View attachment 1646218View attachment 1646219View attachment 1646220
That's an elegant solution. I should do this when I get mine. Thanks for sharing!

How can we not love this time of year - were past the OMG its winter mode and now looking over the horizon for spring - well still a lot can happen but today I ordered my accessories from the dealer - I also added the 60 month / 5 year bumper to bumper warranty - WTH :) zero deductible on any or all repairs that are not wearable's - I can dig that. I asked dealer to also look at the Baxley Sport Chock for me / Orange and then I can pick up a woodcraft swing arm stand. That should do it! Onwards now to Alpinestar or Dianesse jacket and pants - If covid was not so rampant in the city I would consider a drive down to GP Bikes since the sales are on but Man is it worth it? Got a buddy who went to florida and he is stuck there sick as a dog with covid right now... any additional suggestion please let me know - I may have to reach out to FatManBru to Dremmel my cowl as I am doing that exact thing.

1-ordered-options.PNG

All accessories were Suzuki Factory as opposed to aftermarket. They may be made by other suppliers of course but that's fine - simple works and if the dealer installs them all then they are under the warranty
and if not that's okay too - I liked the idea that basically the bulk are protected - Protection Plan
:)

Last edited:
Yes Wolfman ordered that as well. Already has it. It's a trick little chain adjustment set up.

My exact set up..lol...plus, have the short stems in the spool stand, gives better leverage to hoist it..both work great, ride the bike into the chock, it locks the bike in, done.

Have a pit bull stand too, but, the geometry on the woodcraft works better for the spool placement in the busa.. waay less effort to lift.

IMG_0138.JPG

IMG_0140[1].JPG

Wow that is so sick with the TOCE exhaust - I know its in the eye of the beholder but wow - can you run those on both sides in lue of the cannons? How loud are they? Sound Bite?

How can we not love this time of year - were past the OMG its winter mode and now looking over the horizon for spring - well still a lot can happen but today I ordered my accessories from the dealer - I also added the 60 month / 5 year bumper to bumper warranty - WTH :) zero deductible on any or all repairs that are not wearable's - I can dig that. I asked dealer to also look at the Baxley Sport Chock for me / Orange and then I can pick up a woodcraft swing arm stand. That should do it! Onwards now to Alpinestar or Dianesse jacket and pants - If covid was not so rampant in the city I would consider a drive down to GP Bikes since the sales are on but Man is it worth it? Got a buddy who went to florida and he is stuck there sick as a dog with covid right now... any additional suggestion please let me know - I may have to reach out to FatManBru to Dremmel my cowl as I am doing that exact thing.

View attachment 1646471

All accessories were Suzuki Factory as opposed to aftermarket. They may be made by other suppliers of course but that's fine - simple works and if the dealer installs them all then they are under the warranty
and if not that's okay too - I liked the idea that basically the bulk are protected - Protection Plan
:)
I love my old Joe Rocket leathers...they're 21, lol
I just replace gloves and helmets.
But, whenever I do retire them, I'm really interested in an AlpineStars Airbag jacket.
Some of this newfangled tech is pretty amazing.

I know it's poop. But I solved the lack of grip I had with my gloves (clearly only for weekend trips, because it was unwatchable), perhaps because the return spring is too strong and I always had to recover the accelerator.

4EC2650C-2D69-4828-9618-CD6CBCA5D686.jpeg

F28867F9-E213-4A71-B9C0-C69250A7624E.jpeg

Back