Gen 3 accessories

R&G check out website in UK. I received everything within one / two weeks amazing quality and reliability.
I like the R&G stuff, and have loads on my Gen2. I really like the non-cut sliders. Also there chain adjuster blocks are good to, having the extra paddock stand bobbins on them make lifting the bike so much easier being nearly 6" further back.

I like the R&G stuff, and have loads on my Gen2. I really like the non-cut sliders. Also there chain adjuster blocks are good to, having the extra paddock stand bobbins on them make lifting the bike so much easier being nearly 6" further back.
Thanks for your reply I’m serious please send a few photos of your Busa thanks

Zero gravity Double Bubble Dark Smoke came in today. You'll need a t10 to install it. The bikes dirty and it's kind of dark outside but I couldnt wait.... The install was 10 minutes. You don't have to remove the inner plastics.

20220218_184857.jpg

20220218_184918.jpg

Zero gravity Double Bubble Dark Smoke came in today. You'll need a t10 to install it. The bikes dirty and it's kind of dark outside but I couldnt wait.... The install was 10 minutes. You don't have to remove the inner plastics.

View attachment 1647321

View attachment 1647322
Yes, and if you do get this screen don't forget to add the little black rubber spacer off your stock screen to this new screen, it really tightens up the gap and the strength between the fairing and screen.

Hepco&Becker now has luggage options for Gen3:

GSX 1300 R Hayabusa (2021-)

They don't look bad, much better than Ventura IMHO.
Sadly , they used / made a new type C-Clamp .
Not the old type Krauser C-Clamp , so we can't use old luggage on this Gen3 rack .

+
Weird WARNING for BUSAHOLICS !
Sidebags and Rack
  • Recommended max. speed: 130km/h (Please note the service information for the bag or carrier and the motorcycle-specific manufacturer information)
SO WE ALL MUST STAY IN FIRST GEAR ( Max 130 kmh )
Attach : OLD C Krauser
1.jpg

Last edited:
SO I now have everything installed at the dealership and will be heading up there to do a final view of the completed bike in the next week or so. I did add a lot of factory OEM product as I wanted to make sure it was covered under the extended warranty I purchased. SO to my Black and Gold I added the following:

Wheel decals, Aluminum Oil Fill cap, Gold Tank Pad, Luggage Hook, Front Axle Slider , Chain Adjuster, Ring Mount , Small Tank Bag, Tank Protector , Seat Cowl - need to dremel it still, Woodcraft rear wheel lift, Baxley wheel chalk, Tour Windscreen, CMC Bar Riser - Awaiting arrival , Knights Pegs , Pyramid Fender - Awaiting arrival, Suzuki Hayabusa Cover - anything here has been installed ... plan on taking pictures of each item individually when I head over next week hopefully- they are 1.5 hours away each way. Did I miss anything? Thanks to so many who have posted all of the latest and greatest options as it made it very simple to build and install from expert advice far easier.

Dealer has been fantastic - sending me my Daily Busa Updates :)

Sure hope this meets my expectations! Never even ridden the bike - oh boy

baxley-2.png

Last edited:
What does Suzuki set the bike for out of the gate? Is it based on someone 172.4 lbs or what is the standard stock design balanced from on delivery? I assume they must have a stock range by design?

What does Suzuki set the bike for out of the gate? Is it based on someone 172.4 lbs or what is the standard stock design balanced from on delivery? I assume they must have a stock range by design?
If you are between 150 and 200lbs with gear on, the stock suspension works for you.
The reason You need to be on it(in gear) is so that it is set correctly for Your weight.
This is the preload setting, and you can tweak the compression and rebound within about 1 turn +/- in quarter turns on the roadside to dial it in better for you.
But proper sag makes a Huge difference in handling, braking, and comfort.
Most definately have them set it while you're there.

Quick Question Frame Sliders - I have researched this product till I am blue in the face and for the life of me I cannot find anyone who makes one. I have recently watched a video where on a white 2022 the person has installed a frame slider using these attachment points on their bike ( I emailed and no reply ) , any ideas on who might make one for here that would work in black ? and what length would be required. It looks to me like a Woodcraft type design in the video but I emailed them today hoping they have produced one which would merely bolt on. Image shows the attachment point i am speaking of. Not sure what is behind this point but it would be ideal thus not requiring drilling the body panels and ease of installation would be hopefully quite easy.
Side Shot of Busa without circle for frame slider preferred attachment point.png

Capture-frame-sliders.PNG

Back