Gen 3 accessories

Whether you buy a drilled slider, or a no drill slider, they need to go to a stronger mounting point than that fairing screw. It's 6 mm x 1 mm thread. It's malleable and it's not strong enough to handle even a tip over event. That particular item is for looks, not function.

Agras Japan , the NON CUT Version
204510987_3975756452521826_8219945035171013382_n.jpg

Sadly , they used / made a new type C-Clamp .
Not the old type Krauser C-Clamp , so we can't use old luggage on this Gen3 rack .

+
Weird WARNING for BUSAHOLICS !
Sidebags and Rack
  • Recommended max. speed: 130km/h (Please note the service information for the bag or carrier and the motorcycle-specific manufacturer information)
SO WE ALL MUST STAY IN FIRST GEAR ( Max 130 kmh )
Attach : OLD C Krauser View attachment 1647772
Yeah, that 130km/h restriction is ludicrous. However, I think it was stated with the intended use (with topcase) in mind. Maybe with something that can be fastened securely to the rack, like a Kriega tailpack, the real speed limit would be... more reasonable.

I'm thinking of getting one, somewhere down the road, to attach either of these:
- Topcase around town and/or to carry passenger helmet and gear. Also to store stuff when off the bike. Sometimes a topcase is just so convenient.
- Tailpack for tours and spirited riding.

has anyone tried the OEM Suzuki tank bag setup ? do you have any recommendations on a good tank bag that is slightly larger. appreciate the responses

I really need to consider a tank bag or figure out the trash can trunk for the Gen3. If I go grab some lunch to bring back to the office, I just put my food inside walmart bag and inside my jacket. Not the best, but does work.

I like the subtle filler mount for the above.

Back