Gen 3 accessories

I ordered one but I don’t think I’m using it as it’s the old logo. Suzuki screwed us on this one. I do have one of the red Suzuki tank pads from a member here that I’m probably going to use as a stencil for StompGrip
yes i had the same problem ,so i have ordered the black and copper coloured one , dont get my bike till saturday (i hope !) think it will look fine will take a pic and post it when i can

dont know if it is what you are after but i have been intouch with bagster and they now have the tank protector cover which will take any bagster tank bag , i have been waiting for this
See my post from 1dec 2021

Has anybody seen anyone transplant the rear shock off the Gen 3 onto a previous gen Hayabusa? The Gen 2 shock has found its way onto more than a few Gen 1's , haven't heard of anyone doing this one. They're starting to show up on fleabay now.

Did anyone install the carbon look mirror covers? can you pls share the procedure to install those? I am planning to get them to cover up the scratches on the existing cover

I have a pair of noise cancelling sony WF-1000XM3's, but they are too bulky to go under the helmet. So I am liking these (Shure AONIC 215 True Wireless Sound Isolating™ Earphones) but they don't have active noise-cancelling, which would be nice for helmet wind noise. I love that they separate the battery though, and anchor around the ear, so you wouldn't need to stick your fingers into your helmet to adjust them, and you've got great battery life (and they do have a microphone included). Does anyone know of something similar that does have active noise-cancelling?

I'm also under the impression that you can't really have your cell phone in between your radar detector and your ears. Because there would be a significant delay between the detector waking up your phone and sending the alert. So what is the solution to that?

Any recommendations on cellphone holder that can fit on the gen 3 and a helmet Bluetooth unit.. I don't need one that connects to large groups
I just put a quadlock with vibration dampener left side. Just enough space.

20220519_022100.jpg

Thread to cover basic accessories that go well with a gen3. Any suggestions on recommended frame sliders, swingarm spool, front and rear stand, chain adjustment tool, cellphone mounts, USB port setup, radiator guard, tank luggage, front and rear paddock stands, stand spools etc..
27E14D40-4893-42DF-92FA-025A9C45A698.jpeg
Peak Design has a vibration dampener built in, quick release and works with mag safe chargers with your case on. It is the best that I have found for iPhones.

A906A1DA-5A92-4656-8FEB-AF01E14BAB2A.jpeg

That's not a bad setup. And you didn't have to buy the rack. Thanks for the post. I sure hope you've got some clear tape on the rear fairing where the strap rubs. I'd put some tape and then something soft / fleecy between the strap and the tape if it were me.

That's not a bad setup. And you didn't have to buy the rack. Thanks for the post. I sure hope you've got some clear tape on the rear fairing where the strap rubs. I'd put some tape and then something soft / fleecy between the strap and the tape if it were me.
Yes i put a clear tape on the rear fairing :)

I just put a quadlock with vibration dampener left side. Just enough space.
You don't have the heated grips, do you? I'm wondering whether they take any of that available space. I may get that same unit.

ps does anybody use that Peak or RAM mount in the center with the large accessory tank bag? I'm under the impression you can't do that because the tank bag will block the view. And I've got one of those tank bags backordered...

#399 reaction postings on Accessories for Gen3 .
Is it ME or Do other members here , think it's TIME for SPLIT ACC. postings .
Example
--------
BRAND :
Webside LINK >
Part
Part number

Anyway THANXS4REPLY

Is it ME or Do other members here , think it's TIME for SPLIT ACC. postings .
Example
--------
BRAND :
Webside LINK >
Part
Part number

"split acc" - Do you mean separate or distinct lists of accessories? I love that idea.

Unfortunately it received one "like" to date.

Back