Gen 3 accessories

Sorry about that - senior moment!! - I'll try again! Read this thread, (many thanks for the info') and in case anyone's interested thought I'd share some of what I've been looking to add to mine - 2021 Model UK 2022 Model USA (same bike) - apologies if it's a repeat of posts elsewhere:

...Levers:
LSL DE https://www.lsl.eu/bikefinder?___store=en&mkz=79975&___from_store=de

I quite like these, but the web page won't let me order them. I'm under the impression the US address throws off the ordering page and it won't give you a price estimate and you can't proceed with your order. I emailed them but have had no response. Has anyone else ordered them successfully? To the US?

Maybe there's some glitch with my IP address, I just don't know...
LSL ERGONIA clutch lever L22

The color combo has spoiled me. I want these! If I can't get them though, does anyone have a favorite option for other levers they like? Many thanks.

I quite like these, but the web page won't let me order them. I'm under the impression the US address throws off the ordering page and it won't give you a price estimate and you can't proceed with your order. I emailed them but have had no response. Has anyone else ordered them successfully? To the US?

The color combo has spoiled me. I want these! If I can't get them though, does anyone have a favorite option for other levers they like? Many thanks.

DANG IT, thanks, now I want a set too, lol. I can't find a way to order either, but they're sick looking. I hate their stock photo is a 3D model and not the real thing, but the design is awesome and want 'em in black and gray

DANG IT, thanks, now I want a set too, lol. I can't find a way to order either, but they're sick looking. I hate their stock photo is a 3D model and not the real thing, but the design is awesome and want 'em in black and gray

Here's a US based company that sells LSL products. Doesn't list anything for the 22 and your link was for 21. I "think" the Gen3 is a 2021 in some countries, if so good to go. If 2021 is still a Gen2, then these levers won't work. Gen3 got a different style.

Other brands are ASV, Pazzo. eBay has generic type levers for the Gen3. I have a set, but not installed yet.

Paul has posted them in his shop recently:

They sure look nice. Swapping levers are not a priority for me. Especially because here in EU the first thing cops look at for "illegal" mods are levers, closely followed by exhausts.

Here's a US based company that sells LSL products. Doesn't list anything for the 22 and your link was for 21. I "think" the Gen3 is a 2021 in some countries, if so good to go. If 2021 is still a Gen2, then these levers won't work. Gen3 got a different style.
No, I think you're right. If it says 2020 it's a Gen 2, but anything above that you're good. I actually called the US distributor of LSL and the guy said they were fazing them out as they didn't find them reliable. I think I'll still try ordering them from Paul though.

I just installed the Quad Lock with wireless charging.

It took me 10-15 minutes, including the connection with the battery, and I haven’t removed the side fairing.

Have in mind that this was my very first time mounting a Quad Lock / phone mount, my first time connecting something to the motorcycle battery, and my first time routing the motorcycle cables. :)

Here are the parts:

1 x Quad Lock Case - iPhone 12 Pro Max (QLC-IP12L)
1 x Quad Lock Weatherproof Wireless Charging Head V3 (QLA-MOT-WCH-3)
1 x Quad Lock Motorcycle Fork Stem Mount Pro (QLM-FSM-PRO)
1 x Quad Lock Motorbike USB Power Supply (QLA-PBX)

With Fork Stem Mount Pro, the installation takes 1 minute.

I read somewhere on this forum that with the base fork stem mount the installation is difficult because of a screw that is somehow blocked by the motorcycle; with the pro version there are no issues.

I also installed the Bagster, here is a picture,

I love it 200%.

DEF13419-0750-4CB4-A5FB-5D7DD880ADA8.jpeg

01521C2E-0190-45AF-A45B-162C147C851F.jpeg

Looks super cool, did you also get the ceramic bearings fitted. How much did the set cost
Didn't bother with ceramic bearings as I don't race and am not a good enough rider to notice the difference on the road. Only change I made was that the standard sprocket only comes in gold which didn't match my silver bike so I had it re-anodised black. As for price, well, far too much but my excuse is I'm long retired, live on my own, can't take it with me and my sons are well set up financially...... - standard size wheels (I saw that Moore Mafia had ordered a wider rear) here are UK £2896.00 or approx $3118.

Back