Gen 3 accessories

These details were on the invoice from the UK Distributor, 1) ASV-CRC545-KBC: ASV Folding Clutch Lever GSX1300R Black with Silver Blade 2) ASV-BRC511-KBC ASV Folding Brake Lever etc....... From their website here: C5 Series Sport Brake Lever # BRC511 and UK site if you can't find them elsewhere: ASV Levers | Calsport
But the little holes drilled in the end of the lever go the wrong way. The ones from LSL are drilled so that over what,140 mph, the wind won't push them in. It's the little details that really count...:D

Didn't bother with ceramic bearings as I don't race and am not a good enough rider to notice the difference on the road. Only change I made was that the standard sprocket only comes in gold which didn't match my silver bike so I had it re-anodised black. As for price, well, far too much but my excuse is I'm long retired, live on my own, can't take it with me and my sons are well set up financially...... - standard size wheels (I saw that Moore Mafia had ordered a wider rear) here are UK £2896.00 or approx $3118.
You’ll notice it if you upgrade once the standard spec bearings are due for replacement, makes the magic carpet ride even better and flawless.

I just installed the Quad Lock with wireless charging.

It took me 10-15 minutes, including the connection with the battery, and I haven’t removed the side fairing.

Have in mind that this was my very first time mounting a Quad Lock / phone mount, my first time connecting something to the motorcycle battery, and my first time routing the motorcycle cables. :)

Here are the parts:

1 x Quad Lock Case - iPhone 12 Pro Max (QLC-IP12L)
1 x Quad Lock Weatherproof Wireless Charging Head V3 (QLA-MOT-WCH-3)
1 x Quad Lock Motorcycle Fork Stem Mount Pro (QLM-FSM-PRO)
1 x Quad Lock Motorbike USB Power Supply (QLA-PBX)

With Fork Stem Mount Pro, the installation takes 1 minute.

I read somewhere on this forum that with the base fork stem mount the installation is difficult because of a screw that is somehow blocked by the motorcycle; with the pro version there are no issues.

I also installed the Bagster, here is a picture,

I love it 200%.

View attachment 1651864

View attachment 1651865
Price of this total phone mounting system & where to order?

Price of this total phone mounting system & where to order?
Total price was 244.70 euro but you can skip buying 2 parts (spacer and knuckle adaptor) and you will save 20 euro.

I haven’t used these parts.

You can buy everything from their official website:

D74EC9FA-A7BB-4090-B8BE-579754F9CDE6.jpeg

Total price was 244.70 euro but you can skip buying 2 parts (spacer and knuckle adaptor) and you will save 20 euro.

I haven’t used these parts.

You can buy everything from their official website:

View attachment 1652201
Thx mate

Back