Gen 3 accessories

for you guys waiting for frame sliders, t rex has gen 3 kits in stock. i personally am not a fan of their craftsmanship based on 3 previous kits ive purchased but id rather have a set than not have any.

for you guys waiting for frame sliders, t rex has gen 3 kits in stock. i personally am not a fan of their craftsmanship based on 3 previous kits ive purchased but id rather have a set than not have any.
I just installed mine tonight. Instructions could be done better, but between youtube, provided diagram and common sense, easy enough for most people to accomplish.

I just installed mine tonight. Instructions could be done better, but between youtube, provided diagram and common sense, easy enough for most people to accomplish.
Waiting for them to get back in stock.

They have red and blue in stock currently. I just ordered a set for myself.
Thanks for that. Wrong color for me, though. Perhaps its more about the protection now and get some replacement pucks in black when available. Have to think.

Reactions: pcs
I really need to consider a tank bag or figure out the trash can trunk for the Gen3. If I go grab some lunch to bring back to the office, I just put my food inside walmart bag and inside my jacket. Not the best, but does work.

I like the subtle filler mount for the above.
1649183611650.png

Small Suzuki tank bag (it is small for sure) and a Chase Harper tail bag with bungees (not ideal but it works with some micro fibers to protect the paint).

Thanks Thanks for that. Wrong color for me, though. Perhaps its more about the protection now and get some replacement pucks in black when available. Have to think.
That's exactly what my thought process was. Ordered the blue ones for the protection and the bill order the black pucks once available. On a positive note, if the bike does go down I'll still have the blue pucks to put on until the I another new set of black comes in.

Any news on speedometer calibrator (SpeedoHealer or others)?

Anyone else with the White Gen 3, what did you order or use for a Tank Pad since Suzuki only has OEM for the red and gold accents?

I guess I could, not sure how to go about it though.
Pretty easy. Go to the forum, in this case "Gen 3 Busa Information", click "Post Thread" and then do like any other post except you must include a subject.

Anyone else with the White Gen 3, what did you order or use for a Tank Pad since Suzuki only has OEM for the red and gold accents?
I ordered one but I don’t think I’m using it as it’s the old logo. Suzuki screwed us on this one. I do have one of the red Suzuki tank pads from a member here that I’m probably going to use as a stencil for StompGrip

I ordered one but I don’t think I’m using it as it’s the old logo. Suzuki screwed us on this one. I do have one of the red Suzuki tank pads from a member here that I’m probably going to use as a stencil for StompGrip

Let me know how that works out for you.

I've been contemplating just ordering one of the OEMS and just putting it on....really sucks because I can't find anything aftermarket either that looks decent to put on.

Back