Gen 3 accessories

@sixpack577- I saw a video from Brocks Performance regarding adapting older full systems to the gen 3. Apparently, according to the video- they fit with an adaptor harness.

And any chance the pipes in the pic are this one?

Im going Yosh R77 Only, because im not down with the hoops that have to be jumped through with removing/installing the dB killer on euro produced exhausts.

I've had one on my 2005 since 2005. Don't like magnetic tank bags, and on the new bike you can't use them. I've never had a moment where I regretted running a Bagster tank protector or a Bagster tank bag, because the volume is adequate, and the convenience is simplicity.

I just got a shipping confirmation for the 2022 tank protector that's on its way, I already bought the tank bag. :thumbsup:

@sixpack577- I saw a video from Brocks Performance regarding adapting older full systems to the gen 3. Apparently, according to the video- they fit with an adaptor harness.

Im going Yosh R77 Only, because im not down with the hoops that have to be jumped through with removing/installing the dB killer on euro produced exhausts.

Thank you sir, and yes those Are the gen2 slipons And full dual mufflers(I wonder why they didn't show up when I looked?)
but, they don't show the full dual header anymore.

I've had one on my 2005 since 2005. Don't like magnetic tank bags, and on the new bike you can't use them. I've never had a moment where I regretted running a Bagster tank protector or a Bagster tank bag, because the volume is adequate, and the convenience is simplicity.

I just got a shipping confirmation for the 2022 tank protector that's on its way, I already bought the tank bag. :thumbsup:
I always liked the bagster look, and I'll probably get one.
I still creep and hoon about, but life has been giving me the opportunity to go on longer rides more often, and I've really been enjoying that.
My 2 main riding buddies and I are still talking about an Iron-Butt in late summer
(man, down to me and 2...there used to be a whole group of us hooligans around here, lol).

Some we lose track of, some we lose because they stopped riding, and some we just lose for all the wrong reasons.....
2049F984-3375-4A76-A27E-83339ACA1D55.jpeg

I don’t read French can you tell me how you ordered tank protecto and
bag with hardware. Please

www.Bagsterworld.de

Owner Markus Breuer

phone 49 2591 5073228

Bagster tank protector 1805U for 2022 Hayabusa.

I have a Evosign tank bag. VIE-4898C1

I've had the same darn type of bag for 16 years. Replaced periodically because the zippers wear out every 5-6 years.

I used to get custom colors, ask Marcus if he can still order them in a color that fits your color scheme.

Kim it only took a couple of weeks.

Last edited:
What grips are those and what do you think of them? I have looked around and cannot find the info.
The grips /straps are to mount the Bagster Tankcover in front under headstem ,rear under tank mount plus clamps both side tank , i use Bagster products since 2004 , The Best to protect tank and all types TankBags from super tiny GSM / GPS to 25 Liter or more
@pashnit is the one for info

Linky4 Brock's Adapter Kit :
Gen 2 to Gen 3 Hayabusa Full Exhaust Adapter Kit
Brocks 901037_G2_to_G3_Hayabusa_Full_Exhaust_Adapter_Kit_Zoom__79341.1631301025.jpg

Yes but where do we find the dual carbon fiber Akrapović exhaust system?. Is it a custom fabrication, can I get one of the other exhaust makers to make me a dual exhaust that I can put those carbon fiber mufflers on?.

Maybe the guys over at Max torque cans can build me a duel exhaust and I can hang a couple of Akrapovich mufflers off the back?. Good looking system. Going to need it, if we build bigger horsepower for this bike we're gonna need something to breathe especially with forced induction.

Going to have to keep an eye on eBay maybe somebody's got one out there but the block head locations are the same, a good exhaust maker should be able to fabricate something that'll fit all the way back to the split point where the mufflers and the mid pipes go.:beerchug:

PS And we should be able to remove the oil filter without oil cooler line removal. That's BS.

Come on Kees you've got some connections over there let's work out a group deal on some dual muffler headers.

Last edited:
Back