Gen 3 accessories

@sixpack577 , Did you click on the link ?
Have you seen the diff. tank layout , not a M0 model 2020

PART #

TPR6302​

View attachment 1639627

I did, it just says it's a 2021 part.
Late releases of '21's and early releases of 22's(bikes in general, not just the Busa) make it hard for me to keep up anymore.

I saw a recent family picture the other day...and I look old in it!
I asked my wife "when did this happen?!"
(to which the when didn't matter, it's her fault anyway) lmao

167923667_10214890519856268_6968263487236442167_n.jpg
6302 499x.jpg
525 499x.jpg
526 499x.jpg

Just found this , TopSellerie.com France
M2 Gen3 Tankcover , same tankbag system like Bagster France

I've been using Bagster for 16 years, never found anything quite as good.

I would like to see how this fit and finish is, whether the Bagster bags will work on top of it.

I've tried to contact Bagster a couple times and they're not responding. I think it's kind of like Corbin Saddles, either no one wants to give up their GEN 3 for a fitting, or just too early in the game for us to expect them to have them made.

I spoke with Corbin, and if you guys up there in Norcal want to give up your bike for a month, they'll give you a free set of saddles for the trouble.

Last edited:
The tank bags are the same, made by SW Motech. It’s the tank bag ring which is new and unavailable. The gen 3 has 4 bolts holding the ring, previously 5 bolts were used by Suzuki. I would imagine a ring for another bike that used 4 holes might work but I haven’t seen any…
My tank bag with the ring mount on my 2017 BMW1000RR always leaked gas fumes no matter how much I tightened, repositioned, or anything I did, so check reviews before you buy. Good thing I don't smoke cigarettes, it would have been dangerous. Bothered me big time especially when stopped.

I'm looking for a tool kit for a GEN one that I can put in back of my GEN three. What they gave me was three Allen wrenches, and reversible Phillips head / slotted screwdriver. If that's all I need to disassemble this bike in an emergency man this is one cool bike.

Think I'll just buy a bag off eBay and fill it up with little tools out of my collection.:thumbsup:

Spud.

I'm looking for a tool kit for a GEN one that I can put in back of my GEN three. What they gave me was three Allen wrenches, and reversible Phillips head / slotted screwdriver. If that's all I need to disassemble this bike in an emergency man this is one cool bike.

Think I'll just buy a bag off eBay and fill it up with little tools out of my collection.:thumbsup:

Spud.
Most 99-07 kits are 30 euro in the netherlands and it's not a philips , they are .J.I.S

Boonstra tool kit 000000088470-1-big.jpg

It must be a M2 GEN3 TankCover , they are on holiday now . Maybe the france company type >=2021
But by seen the FIGURE , it must be a M2 GEN3

If i got more info , i share like ALWAYS DO .
I "believe" the bag you're looking at is for a GSX1400. It matches the site picture and descriptions. I have an inquiry with my vendor in the Netherlands to give it a look when they return from holiday.

:beerchug:

Front and rear lowering kit as well as the clips on from

Alifperformance

Still looking for a good phone holder for the Gen3

Looks like Corbin, and the other vendors (zero gravity, galfer etc...) better step up. They're getting left behind on this model.

Front and rear lowering kit as well as the clips on from

Alifperformance

Still looking for a good phone holder for the Gen3
We need pics !!!!. We have :rulez:

Just can't get enough of this bike, and your creative ideas. :beerchug:

Looks like Corbin, and the other vendors (zero gravity, galfer etc...) better step up. They're getting left behind on this model.
Seen Corbin post on Facebook, they are looking for a Gen 3 owner to borrow their Busa for product development. They are offering free product in return.

Back