Gen 3 accessories

I use Sprint P08F1-85 on both my bikes , and they are best for me , because I regularly check and clean them . I used to run BMC race filter on the Busa , and also have run K&N on it too . Thought both of those were fine for street , but I like the idea of the free breathing Sprint , and the easy cleaning is welcomed .

No complaints yet just waiting on that ecu flash so I can open her up and get rid of this horrible exhaust...hopefully by Christmas so I can drop some mad cheese on her with carbon wheels and some other nice goodies. Been customizing my lightning lately pushing over 500hp now lol

New R&G sliders from UK. Ordered and delivered 5 days later!

BCA7917B-9455-4342-8363-F7A9C8A93E47.jpeg

No drilling. The cowlings must both come off, took 30 minutes for this as I went slowly. There’s a video on Youtube showing this. Installation took less than another hour. Assembly some brackets and bolt them on, then a cross member to connect both sides-difficult to do without another set of hands. But the quality is excellent.

Inexpensive shorty CNC levers from eBay. Fit and feel nice. They match the red very well.

View attachment 1640648

View attachment 1640649
I don’t mean to be a downer but those lever will fade quick if your bike is in the sun all the time. The red looks great but over time they turned a pinkish red. They also had some wobble which I didn’t like.

639EDF49-5879-4AD5-94C9-92524FA113F1.jpeg

not the best pic but you can see the color difference of the reds

No drilling. The cowlings must both come off, took 30 minutes for this as I went slowly. There’s a video on Youtube showing this. Installation took less than another hour. Assembly some brackets and bolt them on, then a cross member to connect both sides-difficult to do without another set of hands. But the quality is excellent.
Thanks for the detail will check it out too

Back