Kamala is taking over...

Foghorn Leghorn is a better candidate, I, I say candidate….
CBXrider, as in those honda inline 6's from the seventies? I ran into a group of about 15 of those guys a few weeks ago at deals gap. I almost took some pictures. Pretty cool looking as some of them had some nice custom exhaust work done. They where kind of stand off-ish until they seen I was polite. Could've been because I passed a few of them on my z900rs on the dragon. I got a advantage over them (I think) because of ground clearance. I'm just running a Ivan's reflash so surely their making more hp than me

Screenshot_20240824-144106_Samsung Internet.jpg

IMG_0951.png

IMG_0857.png

IMG_0981.png

CBXrider, as in those honda inline 6's from the seventies? I ran into a group of about 15 of those guys a few weeks ago at deals gap. I almost took some pictures. Pretty cool looking as some of them had some nice custom exhaust work done. They where kind of stand off-ish until they seen I was polite. Could've been because I passed a few of them on my z900rs on the dragon. I got a advantage over them (I think) because of ground clearance. I'm just running a Ivan's reflash so surely their making more hp than me

View attachment 1687663

I think they’re standoffish no matter what. Odd bunch really. Most that I’ve known don’t ride them much. I got one of those about three months after selling my 79 CBX. Same upright seating position and generally the same speed, about 135 top and mid 11s in the quarter. Better brakes, suspension etc of course. I’ve got nearly 30,000 on it thru eight states. Now six years later I got another Prolink.

with the Democrats nothing will change Americans including the kids will get sicker with obesity and Type 2 diabetes.
big pharma, Big Agri, Big Food and the military industrial complex should be brought under control.
USA need trump and RFK Jnr. to make MAGA but in terms of health and wellness.
Hi. I have to go with Harris. As under Bide Harris NO THEY SAID ( fot the 1st time in 100 years NO troops were in harms way. Under there watch no troops were killed ). Please fact check this for me as my vote is for truth.

Hi. I have to go with Harris. As under Bide Harris NO THEY SAID ( fot the 1st time in 100 years NO troops were in harms way. Under there watch no troops were killed ). Please fact check this for me as my vote is for truth.
Michael, when Biden said that during the debate, it was debunked immediately by everyone that heard it. Hearing that convinced me that he shouldn’t run again.
Using it sarcastically isn’t effective.

Back