Looks like a war is looming in Israel

You stated:

When Harris is elected, she will round up some people and lock them in camps. As in prison camps. She has done this for her whole career and hopefully will keep doing it, beginning with the orange guy and his fellow criminals. And it can't happen too soon. Felons belong in prison, not on television spreading lies, hate and fear.

These were the questions posed.

Really? Please provide a link to one of these prison camps. You're right felons belong in prisons. Show us her record of doing this anywhere in her state of Ca. We know she hasn't as a VP.

You answered neither

Instead you offer your link. A case in which everyone wanted the death penalty. Except for your anointed savior.

His widow was Renata Espinoza

Renata Espinoza has always declined to speak on camera. But, after 15 years, she agreed to a CNN interview because of Harris' presidential run.

"I want people to know who she is," Espinoza said, "how she was back then and how her actions affected us. I want people to know everything about her, even in the past, before they vote for her. And I want them to hear Isaac's story."

And it's sourced from the most trusted source of news for the Libtards. So you can't go crying lies.

Needless to say, what she did in Ca., follows her to Washington.

So after you read it, if you do, I'll wait for the answers to the questions asked. AGAIN.

Last edited:
You stated:

When Harris is elected, she will round up some people and lock them in camps. As in prison camps. She has done this for her whole career and hopefully will keep doing it, beginning with the orange guy and his fellow criminals. And it can't happen too soon. Felons belong in prison, not on television spreading lies, hate and fear.

Really? Please provide a link to one of these prison camps. You're right felons belong in prisons. Show us her record of doing this anywhere in her state of Ca. We know she hasn't as a VP.

You answered neither

Instead you offer your link. A case in which everyone wanted the death penalty. Except for your anointed savior.

Renata Espinoza has always declined to speak on camera. But, after 15 years, she agreed to a CNN interview because of Harris' presidential run.

"I want people to know who she is," Espinoza said, "how she was back then and how her actions affected us. I want people to know everything about her, even in the past, before they vote for her. And I want them to hear Isaac's story."

And it's sourced from the most trusted source of news for the Libtards. So you can't go crying lies.

So after you read it, if you do, I'll wait for the answers to the questions asked. AGAIN.
Must you take everything so literally? "Prison camps" as an example. A prison is a form of a camp. Camp David isn't a campground either, just so you know. A prison is a place where certain groups of people go, much like a church camp except for felons. Like minded people go to camps, and felons are like minded people. They think that laws don't apply to them.

And I want to tell you one other thing. I'd vote for Harris over trump. I'd vote for Biden over trump. I'd vote for lots of Republicans over trump. I can't really think of anyone worse than trump to run our country, so pretty much anyone except trump. Call me a never trumper if it makes you feel better. He is a spoiled man child that treats everything and everyone as his subjects. He seems to think that laws don't apply to him. And it looks like we found out that they do apply to him to the tune of 34 convictions by a jury trial.

In the early 80's we tried trickle down economics. It was a massive wealth transfer to the already rich in this country. I call it a looting of our treasury. And pretty much every Republican president since then has cut taxes, with most of the cuts going to the already very rich. And I have a problem with that. My best guess is that if we were to add up how much we have cut taxes on the top 10% in the USA, it would be roughly equal to our national debt.

There are many decent wealthy people in this country. But trump just isn't by any means one of them.

And by all means let me know if you have any other questions. I'm here to educate the Republicans.

You stated:

You answered neither

I should also add that you are just plain wrong or maybe more accurately lying when you say that "everyone wanted the death penalty." Did you take a survey of everyone in California or the planet earth? Or are you just talking about yourself as "everyone"?

Must you take everything so literally? "Prison camps" as an example. A prison is a form of a camp. Camp David isn't a campground either, just so you know. A prison is a place where certain groups of people go, much like a church camp except for felons. Like minded people go to camps, and felons are like minded people. They think that laws don't apply to them.

And I want to tell you one other thing. I'd vote for Harris over trump. I'd vote for Biden over trump. I'd vote for lots of Republicans over trump. I can't really think of anyone worse than trump to run our country, so pretty much anyone except trump. Call me a never trumper if it makes you feel better. He is a spoiled man child that treats everything and everyone as his subjects. He seems to think that laws don't apply to him. And it looks like we found out that they do apply to him to the tune of 34 convictions by a jury trial.

In the early 80's we tried trickle down economics. It was a massive wealth transfer to the already rich in this country. I call it a looting of our treasury. And pretty much every Republican president since then has cut taxes, with most of the cuts going to the already very rich. And I have a problem with that. My best guess is that if we were to add up how much we have cut taxes on the top 10% in the USA, it would be roughly equal to our national debt.

There are many decent wealthy people in this country. But trump just isn't by any means one of them.

And by all means let me know if you have any other questions. I'm here to educate the Republicans.
I'm well aware of what a prison is. So you make a claim. But can't substantiate it with anything of fact.

You tried that nice little trip down memory lane with her soft stance on the cop killer link.

Educate yourself first. You have no hope of educating anyone else.

I should also add that you are just plain wrong or maybe more accurately lying when you say that "everyone wanted the death penalty." Did you take a survey of everyone in California or the planet earth? Or are you just talking about yourself as "everyone"?
Read your own link. I stated what you presented.

Lol.

Hi. Great lets arrest everone you do not like and everyone that will not vote or did not vote for Harris. Are you friends with the guy NK? Putin and China?

I say that what is destroying us is the sentiment you just typed. The left/right hate and division. Problem is, neither side wants to offer any sort of olive branch. It’s like nobody thinks this life is worth living without that fight. What a terrible misconception.
Hi. As you know I am right. I just do not know what can bring us to gather. I hope it is not a terror attact or a war. And I am not sure that will bring us all togather even some on here may be on the other side. I just do not know what to do.

Back