Looks like a war is looming in Israel

Seems sometimes smart folks have no common sense. They are usually the first to go.
Love to play games to cover up what you don’t know?

So let’s see, possible meanings of “when you need it you won’t find any.”

My 6.5 is not invisible, I will find it every time I need it.

Right now, 6.5 ammo is plenty available, so that can’t be it.

I don’t buy ammo, I reload, because a guy who says he can group at 800 yards with manufactured ammo in a .308 is full of BS. So, when I need ammo, I can always find it.

OK, never mind, like Biden, you yourself don’t know what you are saying sometimes.

Love to play games to cover up what you don’t know?

So let’s see, possible meanings of “when you need it you won’t find any.”

My 6.5 is not invisible, I will find it every time I need it.

Right now, 6.5 ammo is plenty available, so that can’t be it.

I don’t buy ammo, I reload, because a guy who says he can group at 800 yards with manufactured ammo in a .308 is full of BS. So, when I need ammo, I can always find it.

OK, never mind, like Biden, you yourself don’t know what you are saying sometimes.
Ive shot 600yds with LC headstamped ammo from 1972 with open sights and it grouped just fine. Keep reloading that ammo and enjoy your superiority complex. I have enjoyed watching know it alls like you swallow their egos at many matches before. It's ok. We understand.

Ive shot 600yds with LC headstamped ammo from 1972 with open sights and it grouped just fine. Keep reloading that ammo and enjoy your superiority complex. I have enjoyed watching know it alls like you swallow their egos at many matches before. It's ok. We understand.
OK, smart guy, that is good shooting.
FWIW, I’m not into that, we try and get the best possible MOA at 300 yards.

"The modern vice presidency is a position of significant power and is widely seen as an integral part of a president's administration."
That is written well with the best of intentions, but a bit idealistic in these last few administrations. The vice presidency has evolved into being a warm body when the president can’t be somewhere. I’m not saying every time, but it was most evident during the 12 years of Obama and Trump. Biden/Harris just kind of followed suit. We’ll see if Ganz follows suit. See what I did there? :D

Israel has every right to defend itself by any and all means necessary and they have my full support to do so.

Let us go back to the 1993 Oslo Accords when Israel had Palestinians backed up to the sea..................and Palestinians cried for mercy.
Israel accepted their plea, and said we will back off all we want is peace................Palestine accepted and vowed to remain peaceful.
The area's were separated, and everyone remained where they should be...............right up until they didn't.

Well now Palestine has gone back on it's word, and double crossed Israel AGAIN......................As far as I am concerned, glass the area now.
No peace, No mercy, and NO survivors. Israel from sea to sea, and send the Ottoman Empire back to the medieval desert where it belongs once and for all.

Cameron

Last edited:
That is written well with the best of intentions, but a bit idealistic in these last few administrations. The vice presidency has evolved into being a warm body when the president can’t be somewhere. I’m not saying every time, but it was most evident during the 12 years of Obama and Trump. Biden/Harris just kind of followed suit. We’ll see if Ganz follows suit. See what I did there? :D
I think we look at this from very different perspectives.

I look at it from a viewpoint of how a leader leads his team towards accomplishing the needed vision, with each team member having objectives and frequent follow up.

So based on the above, the President is supposed to do his job, by managing the cabinet, consisting of the Vice President plus 15 Executive departments heads reporting to him.

They are supposed to meet at least bi-weekly, to do the job of managing the country together with all its foreign relations included. That is the intention, of what the President with his leadership team, the cabinet, is supposed to do.

Are you still with me?

Yes but your perfectly thought out scenario is the designed situation. Not necessarily how it really is, and hasn’t been lately. The VP has not been an integral part of the administration in several terms.
I’m just comparing it to my own experience of how a successful Fortune 100 company is run.

To a great extent that is what Reagan did, Trump also, except Trump was too autocratic.

The job is way too big for one man or one woman. That is why the 15 department heads should be carefully selected, so their skill sets fits the requirements of what is needed. With the assistance of the Vice President, these executives should be managed towards getting this massive job done.

That is what I referred to as understanding the job of a Manager, or understanding what leadership is about. Also my incorrect perception that you do not identify with that, as you don’t understand it.

I’m just comparing it to my own experience of how a successful Fortune 100 company is run.

To a great extent that is what Reagan did, Trump also, except Trump was too autocratic.

The job is way too big for one man or one woman. That is why the 15 department heads should be carefully selected, so their skill sets fits the requirements of what is needed. With the assistance of the Vice President, these executives should be managed towards getting this massive job done.

That is what I referred to as understanding the job of a Manager, or understanding what leadership is about. Also my incorrect perception that you do not identify with that, as you don’t understand it.
Kind of how the military is run as well....always lots of meetings...we had meetings to set up future meetings....

Kind of how the military is run as well....always lots of meetings...we had meetings to set up future meetings....
LOL, meetings should not be held to set up future meetings.

Those meetings should be at a minimum MDS meetings. “Monthly Direction Setting” meetings, to update action plans, review progress, address problem areas, assign accountability and following up on agreed actions from the previous meeting.

LOL, meetings should not be held to set up future meetings.

Those meetings should be at a minimum MDS meetings. “Monthly Direction Setting” meetings, to update action plans, review progress, address problem areas, assign accountability and following up on agreed actions from the previous meeting.
I was being facetious of course.....

I'm very well versed on how meetings and briefing work.....

Again your description is spot on for a successful undertaking, but not reality in several administrations, including Trump which I think you point out symbolically more than with true critical assessment; you are a conservative with a dire future if you’re putting your hopes in him.

Communication including listening, delegation of duties, problem solving including resolving conflicts I'm pretty good at. I don't have nearly the experience you have, but I did manage a small 8 person parts department in a GM dealership for a few years, which is laughable comparable to your past, but I'm somewhat aware regardless, and I'm a pretty darn good people person.
This isn't the conversation we're having though. We're discussing the actual involvement of Vice Presidents of the United States in recent administrations, which directly addresses the worn out arguing point that Harris has been in office for 3 1/2 years without a bunch of accomplishment. She has been, but as Vice President, which is a very sketchy way of determining how ready she is to act as President.

Back