Mayan Astrology, The Dresden Codex, Apocalypse Island and 2012

It is indeed intriguing, how do so many things in ancient history happen? How could the egyptians drill holes so small that we cannot duplicate today? How did they know how to peform brain surgery? What were the Mayans predicting, or charting that would happen on this day? The Rapture? Who knows, we thought the world would end with the y2k scare, and it didnt. I like history and it is interesting to see how history repeats itself and also the correlation to history and its effect on the future.

On a side note we got 2012 the other night and watched it.
Saw it when it came out but 2nd time always sinks in more.

Just curious what you think.

Do you think if the Govt knows something they will tell us or keep it hidden 'to prevent anarchy' all the while making preparations to cover their own ?

Well I am starting an insurance company specifically for 2012. Send me $500 a month and when Doomsday hits I will pay you 1 Million! Sounds like a good deal! I accept paypal...

Do you think if the Govt knows something they will tell us or keep it hidden 'to prevent anarchy' all the while making preparations to cover their own ?

Thats basic view of how it will happen if you have seen the science as i have the movie is spot on

Unless you are military a scientist or someone they really need then the answer is without a doubt NO!!
Why do you think the census are flipping out when you dont reply 1 letter 1 week then next week 3 tellin me its a law fill it out NOW!!

Last edited:
Well I am starting an insurance company specifically for 2012. Send me $500 a month and when Doomsday hits I will pay you 1 Million! Sounds like a good deal! I accept paypal...

Yes one last thing the people that think as you will be the ones who drag the rest of us down in the end when the rest of you wake up it will be too late,
correction its already to late even those of us have been intune to whats been goin on not what they have told us or def not what they have been teaching in our fake edited manipulated history and school books all we can do is what we have been doing sit and watch so live it up fools God I wish I was wrong

Yes one last thing the people that think as you will be the ones who drag the rest of us down in the end when the rest of you wake up it will be too late,
correction its already to late even those of us have been intune to whats been goin on not what they have told us or def not what they have been teaching in our fake edited manipulated history and school books all we can do is what we have been doing sit and watch so live it up fools God I wish I was wrong

Uhhh...thanks?? ???

:laugh:

Where do you get 8000 yrs from ?
Somewhere in his link ?

What basis makes you think the world is only 6000 yrs old when the Pyramids have been dated back 5000 yrs and the Sphinx is again now causing controversy as they think it 2 times older ?

The Age of the Sphinx, by Robert Bauval

I quote from this link

The Great Sphinx, Giza Plateau, near Cairo, Egypt

Oldest rocks, found in Scotland, over three billion years old.

oldest rocks (Small).jpg

Last edited:
That is a great example Phil
For those of yo that havne't any science code stuck in their heads everything on this planet has been proven to emit some level of intelligence including said rock The statement (your as dumb as a box of rocks) that was made just for you..

If it is my time then thats what it is! I will always live one day at a time and live in the moment each and every waking second!!!! Perhaps I'll hop on the Busa and FLY AWAY!!!:whistle:

The best part about the theory that the world will end in 2012 is that there's only 1 more presidential election! :woot: :banana:

I had read up on this b/c i enjoy the conspiracy theories etc. Seriously! Some of this stuff is better than Science Fiction! Things about rising to the next dimension and a whole load of other stuff. Same things have been said every generation, for thousands of years, that "this is the time". They all had "scientific evidence" that this was it. It's all good though...everytime this happens I get to joke the people relentlessly once the date passes. Usually they make some excuse up that something happened and they can feel it.

I think if you drink the kool-aid now you can get into the ufo in the comet's tail. Unfortunately, poor us that didn't drink just "didn't know"...poor us not in the UFO. :rofl:

Oldest rocks, found in Scotland, over three billion years old.

Uh lemme see...
Man made hand sculpted monument

sphinx.jpg

An old rock...?

boulder_chain_bridge.jpg

my point is Sphinx was made by hands over 10,000 years ago.

Your point is..its an old rock...?

I dont get it.. ???

The best part about the theory that the world will end in 2012 is that there's only 1 more presidential election! :woot: :banana:

Anyone remember how close to the brink we were 1 month after the Bush / Gore election ?
What time it was ?
1 MONTH AFTER THE ELECTION IN DECEMBER !

So lets say there is a bigger problem the next time around.
12.21 could be about right when both sides have had enough.
Maybe it could just mean the end of the largest civilisation on the face of the earth as we know it ?
At the time it was made it referred to them, the largest.
So maybe we have replaced them and the rest of the world will sit back with popcorn and sodas watching then next American crisis on BBC ?

Just sayin...:whistle:

:moon:

I had read up on this b/c i enjoy the conspiracy theories etc. Seriously! Some of this stuff is better than Science Fiction! Things about rising to the next dimension and a whole load of other stuff. Same things have been said every generation, for thousands of years, that "this is the time". They all had "scientific evidence" that this was it. It's all good though...everytime this happens I get to joke the people relentlessly once the date passes. Usually they make some excuse up that something happened and they can feel it.

I think if you drink the kool-aid now you can get into the ufo in the comet's tail. Unfortunately, poor us that didn't drink just "didn't know"...poor us not in the UFO. :rofl:

Well this time the date doesn't matter its been said that under the current conditions its more of a it can happen anytime now situation

Uh lemme see...
Man made hand sculpted monument

sphinx.jpg

An old rock...?

boulder_chain_bridge.jpg

my point is Sphinx was made by hands over 10,000 years ago.

Your point is..its an old rock...?

I dont get it.. ???
my oldest rock post was for the comment
that the world is only 6000 years old. More like
4.5 billion.

as a child i read Von Daniken's book, and it opened my mind to many alternate ideals of the origin of man and civilzation.

maybe we are the children of space travelers that were stranded here on this planet....like in Ron Moore's new Battlestar Galactica.

maybe we are a genetic experiment from aliens....looking to create a race of slaves, or just out of scientific research.

maybe we were here already and the aliens only gave us technology.

Last edited:
as a child i read Von Daniken's book, and it opened my mind to many alternate ideals of the origin of man and civilzation.

maybe we are the children of space travelers that were stranded here on this planet....like in Ron Moore's new Battlestar Galactica.

maybe we are a genetic experiment from aliens....looking to create a race of slaves, or just out of scientific research.

Ok let me help you with this one "we" are the marshens that fled mars before its cataclysmic event came here and joined with the Egyptian Inca ect to form what we now call the human race remember the ancient pics of lap tops men in space suites that was us people its simple science LOL

Maybe God created the earth and us just like he said he did? Just sayin... :whistle:

Back