MotoGP 2024

I can’t hardly wait to see what kind of a bike they’re going to give Fabio Quartararo. He’s not only the highest paid rider out there, he’s also on the slowest bike. By race end, he’s usually in the top ten regardless. Does Yamaha have a secret weapon 850 already? Is that why they paid him more than they had to?

I can’t hardly wait to see what kind of a bike they’re going to give Fabio Quartararo. He’s not only the highest paid rider out there, he’s also on the slowest bike. By race end, he’s usually in the top ten regardless. Does Yamaha have a secret weapon 850 already? Is that why they paid him more than they had to?
Quite a bit of press lately about Yamaha building a 1000cc V4 as early as Valencia. I dont think that makes a lot of sense given that the 27 rules change everything, but it would at least let them get to work on the chassis?

Not sure why he is seething about this once again, but it seems that Marquez has a full time vacation home rented in Vale's head! I can only presume it is because he is winning again. Rossi has been sounding off to pretty much every press outlet that will listen, about how much he hates Marquez, again. Must be a slow week in the press.

I don’t see that he’s “seething” about it but apparently it’s still a sore subject for him. Why he’s giving it life after all these years is beyond me. His team isn’t doing that well but that’s not MM’s fault.

Back