MotoGP 2024

I can’t hardly wait to see what kind of a bike they’re going to give Fabio Quartararo. He’s not only the highest paid rider out there, he’s also on the slowest bike. By race end, he’s usually in the top ten regardless. Does Yamaha have a secret weapon 850 already? Is that why they paid him more than they had to?

I can’t hardly wait to see what kind of a bike they’re going to give Fabio Quartararo. He’s not only the highest paid rider out there, he’s also on the slowest bike. By race end, he’s usually in the top ten regardless. Does Yamaha have a secret weapon 850 already? Is that why they paid him more than they had to?
Quite a bit of press lately about Yamaha building a 1000cc V4 as early as Valencia. I dont think that makes a lot of sense given that the 27 rules change everything, but it would at least let them get to work on the chassis?

Not sure why he is seething about this once again, but it seems that Marquez has a full time vacation home rented in Vale's head! I can only presume it is because he is winning again. Rossi has been sounding off to pretty much every press outlet that will listen, about how much he hates Marquez, again. Must be a slow week in the press.

I don’t see that he’s “seething” about it but apparently it’s still a sore subject for him. Why he’s giving it life after all these years is beyond me. His team isn’t doing that well but that’s not MM’s fault.

Worst kept secret this silly season, and the final piece in place for next year.

1000000954.png

Ducati-6 KTM-4 Aprillia-4 Honda-4 and Yamaha-4=22 bikes.

Now if Kaw, BMW and Suz would field a pair each that would equal 28 bikes on the grid. I’d like to see that.

Well done for Bastianini, the Internet is all up in arms for the pass, but it was a classic block pass to my eye. Bagnaia just blew it! More so than Martin coming in at the last race when no one else did. 6 rounds left!

Forgot to give kudos to Fabio, ran out of fuel on last lap losing 5th place blows!
1000000956.jpg

Last edited:
I was glad to see Bezzecchi last the full race. Too bad about Pecco’s get off and I realize he’s a hard charger but it seems this happens to him a tad too often. It’s ridiculous to run out of fuel at this level of competition but good to see Fabio still riding so well on the slowest bike in the field. As for Bastianini, he absolutely blocked Martin and should be sanctioned for it. There’s a corner there and as you can see he wasn’t trying to make the corner. He went straight! If Martin had tried to follow a (curved) line he would’ve rammed Bastianini in the side and they would’ve both gone down. Running a straight line entering a corner when a competitor is right beside you should be punishable.

I don’t understand this sentence, can you splain it to me? The ‘more so than Martin’ comment, ‘coming in at the last race’?

“Bagnaia just blew it! More so than Martin coming in at the last race when no one else did.”

Last edited:
Back