My Beloved O-Ren Has An Issue...

You've already tried swapping the pump and ecu right?

At this point I'm thinking it has to be some kind of sensor malfunction. I can't think of anything else that would be so temperature related.

We swapped out my complete tank assembly and ECU, which are all known good parts, and the problem still persists.
We've also come to the assumption that it is a sensor related issue as stated above.
And to top it all off, Bill's computer took a dump last night.  
crazy.gif

(Dakkine2 @ Jun. 04 2007,03:21) We swapped out my complete tank assembly and ECU, which are all known good parts, and the problem still persists.
We've also come to the assumption that it is a sensor related issue as stated above.
And to top it all off, Bill's computer took a dump last night.  
crazy.gif
well folks?..didja miss me?
laugh.gif

Good News?...my PC is back on line.
biggrin.gif

Bad News?...ORen is still down.
sad.gif

Real Bad News?...I've not touched ORen since i crushed a couple of fingers on my left hand at work last week...I was setting up a large (100lb) plate of aluminum on my cnc machine and it slipped off a pry bar while my left hand was sliding gage blocks underneath it...middle and index finger from the first joint out got smashed...hurt like a biotch and?...damn it!....i broke a nail!
laugh.gif

Boss had me sit down with an ice pack on my hand for a couple hours...i think that helped alot...both fingernails are black but not black enough that i think i'll loose them..so i guess that's cool news.

anyway...good to be back with huge help from Dakkine (once again) and L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

laugh.gif

Back