O-Ren Ishii Has an amazing ability...

dude, where the bagels ?
smile.gif

(smokin_gunz @ Jan. 14 2007,05:56) dude, where the bagels ?
smile.gif
ASK AND YOU SHALL RECIEVE...just fer you gunz...Busa's...HDTV...and toasted raisin cinnimon with gobs of real sweet cream butter...
laugh.gif

BAGEL4.jpg

life couldn't be better with a 'lil help from my buds at h.org!
biggrin.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

Great now I'm hungry, why do all of you do this to me everytime I come on here someone has to post pics of food! I want to loose weight so my bike is faster.
Great pics looks like you have had great times with your little ones. Enjoy your bagel you #$$#%^^$#@@.
l8r

My kids don't ride with me all that much... I am working them in a little at a time. This summer should see them with me a lot more, I hope.

very cool , this is a friend of mine with his daughter ,

ImageShack Links Do Not Work

and a short video ,
* Link no longer works (2.24MB)

Nothing like taking your kids for a ride is there Bill. Man what a feeling.

Halie and I at the Busa Bash in April 2006 below Fontana Dam while Killboy was taking pics.

I think that your TV is like mine. A Sony 34" XBR hdtv. And it does have great sound. CONGRATS bro.

Tim
biggrin.gif

Busabashapril06_04435.JPG

(georgiabusa_05 @ Jan. 14 2007,14:05) Nothing like taking your kids for a ride is there Bill. Man what a feeling.

Halie and I at the Busa Bash in April 2006 below Fontana Dam while Killboy was taking pics.

I think that your TV is like mine. A Sony 34" XBR hdtv. And it does have great sound.  CONGRATS bro.

Tim  
biggrin.gif
Looks like you're raising a great looking daughter Tim...and you're a great dad for having put her schoolastic activities before your own at the last bash so kudos right back atcha bro and?...yes...that is our new Sony 34" XBR HDTV..and yes....it rox..both video and audio...same bikes....great daughters and same tv's?...same lot of busa buds?...we are blessed.
biggrin.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

biggrin.gif

Bill, I think its great you get the kids active in motorsports. CAT4, my son will be 7 in Feb and he cried this Christmas when he came to visit cuz the weather was crappy and we couldn't go ride. During the summer I took him to Tombstone, which he loved, nice curvy road out there, and of course the whole "western" replay and stagecoaches etc.. My daughter Arriyahnna who's not even 9months old yet loves sitting on the Busa. Mom takes her in the Busa room and sits her on it when the Busa is parked for the night, or when there is maintenance etc being done. Shoots, I just put the plastics back on yesterday after having them painted and no sooner was the last fairing bolt tightened and lil Nana was sitting in her spot hugging the tank again. Luckily my wife thinks it good for the kids to ride, as long as the gear is worn. Still cant find a helmet and leathers for a pre-one year old though
smile.gif
Although I talked about putting a side car on the Busa or throwing her in a backpack....wife said sidecar is cool. Anyway, rambling cuz my Roxicet is kicking in, so I'll depart your thread now, and leave you with a big thumbs up from a fellow .Org/Busa rider and father. Great job.

Charlie

That is cool that you all have your kids involved in it.

CAT3 are you stationed out there or just live in the SV area? My younger brother is stationed out there and rides every day to PT. Anyho just thread jacking.

my daughter has been "rideing" with me ever since she could talk...of course it was up and down the long driveway sitting in front of me...now my youngest is 9 and its still "faster daddy faster" ohh and the rest love it too

Great job man. I love taking my daughter for rides. She loves to ride too it's always "do we have to go bad now? just a little farther." Now if I could just get the ex to stop scareing the crap out of her when she finds out about it. Anyway
beerchug.gif
to the family time and bonds that last for a life time!

Back