O-Ren Ishii Has an amazing ability...

JINKSTER

I Love my Wife!
Donating Member
Registered
to wake up my kids...8:00am this morning...daughters are all sleeping...asked my youngest (Rachel Ann 8 years old)...Hey Rachel!...wanna make a "Bagel Run" with daddy?...her...from a sound sleep....

Her: "Can we take the motorcycle?"

Me: "Oooh...i guess so."

Her: "YEAH!...I WANNA GO!"
biggrin.gif

so?....

BAGEL1.jpg

BAGEL2.jpg

BAGEL3.jpg

PS...don't mind the garage...wifes runs/owns her own hair salon and i've been working 55-60 hours a week...and we're obviousely still recovering from christmas.
laugh.gif

Hope ya'll enjoyed and L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

awesome
beerchug.gif
'Busa- bringing families together since 1999

good job, poppa Jinks!
beerchug.gif

hey-I seen some nice pink ICON jackets that'd match that lid real good....but then u know u gotta get matching boots, n then matching chaps....then she'll want a matching BIKE!
SHOCKED.gif

That's kool. I've got 3 kids wanting to go for a ride. Don't think they'd wake up for one though!
smile.gif

Thats great!! I have 3 kids also. I know 2 out of 3 would get up for it. I am waiting for warmer weather to do so though. I used to love getting up early and going for a ride. Before all of the cagers are out. Now I don't feel so good in the mornings with all of my medical problems etc..
Your daughter looks great in the pink helmet!! Great pics!!!

(extreemachine @ Jan. 14 2007,07:47) I am waiting for warmer weather to do so though. I used to love getting up early and going for a ride. Before all of the cagers are out.
Yeah, it's 7:40am and 22degrees here in vegas!! Sounds like I aint going NOWHERE this morning! At least, not on the busa!

Thanks folks....i've tried my best (many times much to my wife and parents distain) to expose and involve my children in the sport/lifestyle of motorcycling to share in the enjoyment it's brought me...the freedom....the power...the euphoric melding of man and machine...attending..."The Asphault Ballet" as a participant...first hand....to wit?....and to share more here?...

Both my oldest daughter and my middle daughter have traveresed "The Dragon" with daddy....many times over....

Candice (my oldest at 12 years old at the time)...at "The Overlook"

Frances9.jpg

Marissa (at age 10) at "The Overlook"...

Frances10.jpg

Candice on HWY 28...

Frances6.jpg

Candice...at..."The Tree Of Shame"....

Frances7.jpg

Marrisa at T.W.O. Motorcycle resort in Suches, GA...

Frances3.jpg

"Brit" even made here an honorary "Twisty Sister" joining the ranks of women who have traversed SR180 "Wolfspen Gap RD"...by signing "The Shirt" in the lodge...

Frances4.jpg

Heck....Marissa even rode with me with a broken arm in a cast!
laugh.gif
(Note: She broke her arm rolling skating at summer camp and riding with her Daddy when she turned 8 years old was her birthday wish)

maprilla.jpg

wish granted
biggrin.gif
and she's giving a thumbs down to the aprilia futura we test rode earlier that day!
laugh.gif
She loved the rush of daddys in-line 4!
laugh.gif

Hope ya'll enjoyed..cause we sure did and...L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

(JINKSTER @ Jan. 14 2007,11:14) Thanks folks....i've tried my best (many times much to my wife and parents distain)
No pics of the parents and wifes distain ?
laugh.gif

nice pics...
bowdown.gif
to you for developing that kind of relationship with your children!!!

(Warputer @ Jan. 14 2007,05:49)
(JINKSTER @ Jan. 14 2007,11:14) Thanks folks....i've tried my best (many times much to my wife and parents distain)
No pics of the parents and wifes distain ?  
laugh.gif
yes...but they only exist in my head...for my personal viewing pleasure...to serve as a reminder that i'll be the guy they all hate...for life and eternity...should anything bad EVER happen...wether it be my fault or not.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back