PDX GSX1300R

Shake down run!

IMG_4045-M.jpg

IMG_4046-M.jpg

Decided to step up my wardrobe...

Soo. My Gen 1 is 1,299cc. The 1,349 Gen 2 must really be something.

"Engine changes consisted of an increase in stroke by 2 mm, enlarging displacement to 1,340 cc (82 cu in). The compression ratio was boosted from 11:1 to 12.5:1 and the cylinder head was made more compact and was given lighter titanium valves..."

With 11:1 compression, I wonder about using premium fuel all the time. On the road we buy what is available. I've never heard a knock on regular gas.

IMG_4217-M.jpg

IMG_4219-M.jpg

Decided to step up my wardrobe...

Soo. My Gen 1 is 1,299cc. The 1,349 Gen 2 must really be something.

"Engine changes consisted of an increase in stroke by 2 mm, enlarging displacement to 1,340 cc (82 cu in). The compression ratio was boosted from 11:1 to 12.5:1 and the cylinder head was made more compact and was given lighter titanium valves..."

With 11:1 compression, I wonder about using premium fuel all the time. On the road we buy what is available. I've never heard a knock on regular gas.

View attachment 1686015

View attachment 1686016

That is a good looking shirt

Thinking about raising my sagging rear 1"...

Maybe do some "squats."

---

Been cleaning the garage. Went through the: "Let's rent a storage unit and get all that junk out of the way." Then: "Let's put a shed in our tiny back yard." Then: "How about we sort through those boxes that have five years of dust on them..."

Posted a charcoal grill on FB market place for $25. Only got one response, which I jumped on with a: "It's free if you pick it up today." I'm a shrewd negotiator...

Thinking about raising my sagging rear 1"...

Maybe do some "squats."

---

Been cleaning the garage. Went through the: "Let's rent a storage unit and get all that junk out of the way." Then: "Let's put a shed in our tiny back yard." Then: "How about we sort through those boxes that have five years of dust on them..."

Posted a charcoal grill on FB market place for $25. Only got one response, which I jumped on with a: "It's free if you pick it up today." I'm a shrewd negotiator...

I've been doing the same, if I don't need it...it's for free, or a few things for sale...reminds me to post something unusual here later too, maybe someone has a cool trade

Back