SoCal ride 2008!!  May 2nd, 3rd & 4th

I'd like to attend. Where do the rides start each day and what time?
Its all in the thread, but it is getting buried a little
winkold.gif

I hope you can make it!!
cool.gif

The entire route, map, mileage, and estimated ride time is all in the thread. Pages 3(Sun), 5(Fri) and 7(Sat).

<div class="iF-Passage"><div class="QUOTEHEAD">Quote:[/Quote]<div class="QUOTE clearfix"><span class="quoteBegin"> </span>
Friday;

9am at San Juan Capistrano
Chevron Gas Station
27112 Ortega Hwy 92675

9:40ish we'll hook up with Devil Dog and Ba Busa coming the opposite direction, they'll join us and continue.

10:40am Just below Palomar Mtn
Stage Stop Market
17128 Hwy 76 92061

Saturday;
9am at Dennys
449 E. 4th St.

Sunday;
8am at Santa Monica
Chevron Gas Station
1732 Lincoln Blvd. 90404

If you miss these meet times, hook up with us somewhere down the route. The routes are all posted. And so are the lunch points.
Lunch on Friday is in Warner Springs
Lunch on Saturday is in Wrightwood
Lunch on Sunday will be in Ventura, though the spot has not been picked yet. There are tons of restaurants there
winkold.gif

My cell is 310 415-6859[/quote]

winkold.gif

There's a small possibility I may only be able to do a half day ride on Sat. A couple of old skool trackday friends invited me out to big willow on Sunday May 4. As it stands, they're all sold out. I'm #1 on the wait list. If I get a slot, I'll only be able to do half day, come back and re-prep the bike for the track and rent a trailer. But if I don't get the slot, then you guys will have to deal with me for the entire day....aw schucks!!
firedevil.gif

beerchug.gif
beauty ..day to be riding ..up here.. come to think of it .. its sort of non-stop
thumb_up.gif
..bike traffic as I look outside.

Cant Make the Ride I just got a job offer in San Diego... Well Rancho Bernardo.  So I will be on my last week with Lockheed and out processing I hope everyone has fun and stay safe.
Then we will be neighbors....
Sorry so late getting back I was down that way house hunting.. Well got a place in Scripps Ranch So i am gonna need to know one very important thing when and where is bike night.

Cant Make the Ride I just got a job offer in San Diego... Well Rancho Bernardo.  So I will be on my last week with Lockheed and out processing I hope everyone has fun and stay safe.
Sorry so late getting back I was down that way house hunting.. Well got a place in Scripps Ranch So i am gonna need to know one very important thing when and where is bike night.
Thursday nights in Mira Mesa which is very close to Scripps Ranch. You are close to me too cause I live in Mira Mesa and my daughter attends Scripps Ranch High school. Call me if you need anything or if you need to know where any thing is around here.

858-357-1428

ThumbsUp.gif

m_bf4e2378593b8faf61c9154c32d2e47a.jpg

You are directly in the path of Lamb and the hills for weekend riding.
Lamb used to live off Semillon. Where did you find a house? You are centrally located in Scripps Ranch and can be at the top of Palomar or the beach in less than 40 minutes. Congrats!! Pm me and Lamb will show you around!

Oh......................and welcome to the heart of CHARGERTOWN! Training camp is only 10 minutes from your house. GO BOLTS!

seriously, we should do a central cal run next year ... or howz about some of you come to Laguna Moto GP in July?
rock.gif

Hey Kent long time. ..anyways for down here in SoCal..on May 2nd-3rd if anyone is interested .. ( being that is the same time that we will be rattling the mountian roads up here ).. there is the ( BerDoo Bikes and BLues Rendezvous ) in Downtown BERDOO .. <where else> .. Fri gates open @6pm to 10.. Sat gates open @10am to 9pm .. Admission is 20$ for preferred bike parking ... or 5$ per person per day..btw.. under 12yrs old are free...
cool.gif
or goto.. ( www.route-66.org )
thumb_up.gif

btw Kent ..
beerchug.gif
not a bad Idea ..since it seems that them there.. EastCoasters/Midwesterners ..seem to be haveing all the " Goodeats " ..<sigh>

seriously,  we should do a central cal run next year ... or howz about some of you come to Laguna Moto GP in July?
rock.gif
Concur. We should plan to meet in San Luis Obispo or something near there. A little later in the year, as well, to ensure better weather predictability.

We could have a bash which rival's that at the dragon.

cool.gif

Back