SoCal ride 2008!!  May 2nd, 3rd & 4th

beerchug.gif
Yeah Boy! Keep me informed

seriously,  we should do a central cal run next year ... or howz about some of you come to Laguna Moto GP in July?
rock.gif
Those central Cal rides I was on 2&3 years ago were a blast
super.gif
super.gif

But now that I work weekends, I didn't made Laguna last year and I won't be able to this year. All my weekend vacations are all planned out
sad.gif

But for those of you SoCal riders that can make it, do it! Great roads, I really like Fort Ord to the coast, and MotoGP races!!

Hopefully Ill see you at Thunder Hill in May Kent!!!

super.gif

super.gif
PM -->
red07 @ Apr. 28 2008 said:
1395263[/ATTACH] PM]
I'll definitely make in on Friday.  I'll call you Charles if I'm stuck in traffic.
Sounds great!

You'll be meeting up at San Juan Capistrano right?
Yes Charles, I'll be coming down 57 from 60.  Unless there is a closer meeting place, I'll be at the Chevron off 5 on Ortega Hwy by 9am.
Just mapquested your location and San Juan Capistrano is the closest meeting point
winkold.gif

Only 2 more days, I can't wait!

super.gif

What time do you expect to be on the east-side of Ortega?......

BTW...there is a new iHop at the 74/Central exit on the 15, Rich, Jay, and I will be there waiting for you.

The Ihop is in the HomeDepot parking lot.

DD

What time do you expect to be on the east-side of Ortega?......

BTW...there is a new iHop at the 74/Central exit on the 15, Rich, Jay, and I will be there waiting for you.

The Ihop is in the HomeDepot parking lot.

DD
Cool, the 74 and I15 intersection IHOP.

We'll meet you there! We'll be ready to continue on when we arrive.

A recap for those who missed it further back in the thread.

Friday;

9am at San Juan Capistrano
Chevron Gas Station
27112 Ortega Hwy 92675

9:40ish we'll hook up with Devil Dog, Ba Busa, and Ray at IHOP at the intersection of the 74 and I15.

10:40am Just below Palomar Mtn we'll hook up with the San Diego crew.
Stage Stop Market
17128 Hwy 76 92061

Saturday;
9am at Dennys
449 E. 4th St.

Sunday;
8am at Santa Monica
Chevron Gas Station
1732 Lincoln Blvd. 90404

If you miss these meet times, hook up with us somewhere down the route. The routes are all posted. And so are the lunch points.
Lunch on Friday is in Warner Springs
Lunch on Saturday is in Wrightwood
Lunch on Sunday will be in Ventura, though the spot has not been picked yet. There are tons of restaurants there

My cell is 310 415-6859

So, here's the read from Central San Diego.

Lamb & I are meeting nearby our homes. We will proceed to Miramar to meet up with Double D and her friend, Leon.

From there, we'll take the twisty way Rice/Couser Canyons, etc., to Stagecoach to meet up with the group heading east from San Hot Capistrami (on pumpernickel) and Lake Elsinore.

Youz guys...Vinny, especially (radio)...if you've changed your c'box to 5/15 as previously discussed, I'll call out to you every five minutes or so starting about 10:15 to see where you guys are. All things going as planned, we'll be waiting at Stagecoach. Double D, Leon, Lamb, Scar.

As soon as we have radio contact, we'll gear up, then ya'llz don't have to stop...we'll just fall in line behind as you go busa-ing by.

Thoughts/comments on the foregoing?

Vinny: let me know if/when you've changed your radio... Thx.

Back