SoCal ride 2008!!  May 2nd, 3rd & 4th

Great day.
It was man! It was really good to see you for both days! I'm glad things worked out so you could go
beerchug.gif

Here's the re-sized pic from the top of Page 12.

Well done, Vinnie.

Vinny_s_Group_Shot.jpg

Well I'm off to take a shower and get this Ojai dust off me
laugh.gif

Then I'm off to bed
beerchug.gif

Great riding with everyone
bowdown.gif

"BTW, we didn't know you split off. Since RdKill was going home anyway, he made a sweeper run just to make sure you didn't have a mishap...
poke.gif
We were 99% sure you went home, but we had to make it 100%.
winkold.gif

You and I should hit the crest sometime!"

Sorry about that guys. But you all took off back up the mountain right after fueling. I told Ryan at the gas station to inform you that I had to head on back. Since he nodded, I assumed he heard what I said. Of course he had his helmet on
laugh.gif

Thanks Charles for taking us to these great roads. I'll definitely have to go back again sometime. I'll be looking forward to the next Socal ride
ThumbsUp.gif

....I rode down the hill... at about the 1/2 way point passed by 1 gixxr <wrong color> .. down at the station I found 3 gxxr's sittin in the back of the station they were .. lets say a tad younger bunch of riders..( they informed me no one was here when they arrived ) ...... so I found a ..BMW.. to play with
firedevil.gif
..on the way back up.... good to see you all ! glad to hear/see that you all made a safe journey ! btw ..Scar the G/f ..say's goto ( NBC.com ) then click on casting .. they are looking for Comics !
cool.gif
and you are a < shoein > .

Sorry about that guys.  But you all took off back up the mountain right after fueling. I told Ryan at the gas station to inform you that I had to head on back.  Since he nodded, I assumed he heard what I said. Of course he had his helmet on  
laugh.gif

Thanks Charles for taking us to these great roads.  I'll definitely have to go back again sometime.  I'll be looking forward to the next Socal ride
ThumbsUp.gif
No problem  
winkold.gif

I'll punish that Ryan  
sadnews.gif

moon.gif

zzwhip.gif

jump9.gif

Okay, okay...here's the pix from my 'still' camera.

I'm going to post them in alphabetical order of the way I named them...so if it seems that they're out of order, well, I guess THEY ARE!!

laugh.gif

1. After Breakfast, Beaumont, Saturday

After_Breakfast_Beaumont_Saturday_2__e_.jpg

6. GTRPimp (Ryan) the penultimate Power Ranger and RdKill (Ken)

GTR_Pimp__Power_Ranger__and_RdKill__e_.jpg

Back