SoCal ride 2008!!  May 2nd, 3rd & 4th

Chatterbox channel?
5/15

Keep it in the lower ranges to preserve battery power, a philosophy used by my primary riding group.

Who all has 'em?

Vinny
Scar

Let's see now...ummm, that's two.
laugh.gif

Who else?

I've got my digital camera dialed in, too, and will be rolling all three days...

Transfer the video to the laptop in the evening and start off each day with an empty hard drive~

Anyone else capable of rolling video?

well I have a chatterbox ...cept the antenna is broken .. so thats out .. but as far as rollin video .. I do have a new box of Crayola's (64 colors )..!!

Well, I'm off to ride Saturday's ride. Big Bear to Wrightwood to Pasadena.

Look out RdKill, I'm pulling in your driveway
cool.gif

I've got my digital camera dialed in, too, and will be rolling all three days...

Transfer the video to the laptop in the evening and start off each day with an empty hard drive~

I have a camera and a mount for my VFR, but no mount for the Busa yet. I'll be riding the VFR though, as my wife will be on the Busa. It's a hard disk camera and has issues mounted to the bike, I'll try to get them sorted out before the ride Sunday. If I can't, I'll probably just duct tape it to my helmet.
laugh.gif

I have a camera and a mount for my VFR, but no mount for the Busa yet. I'll be riding the VFR though, as my wife will be on the Busa. It's a hard disk camera and has issues mounted to the bike, I'll try to get them sorted out before the ride Sunday. If I can't, I'll probably just duct tape it to my helmet.  
laugh.gif
Your avatar shows that you're in Alabama...you're traveling a long way to see our little slice of heaven...

Unless (one of two things...)

Wrong thread...
Old Avatar...

What's the dealio?  I hope you're in the right thread!  A large group would be the bomb!

OMG!!! I'm from North Alabama, too!!! AAAaahhhhrrrrggghhhh!

laugh.gif
Thanks for posting up from extremebusa. Hope to see you there bro!

Great ride!!

This ride has the most turns per mile out of the other two rides. I really got into a groove on the crest and was having too much fun
biggrin.gif
cool.gif

Met up with RdKill and had lunch, good to meet up with him again, its been a couple years. Everyone will have to use caution going into his driveway, its got a big bump you have to take at angle or you'll bottom out on yer headers...
wowold.gif

After lunch with RdKill, I was running late and out of sunshine. So I just hit the road without any breaks, just one gas stop in Wrightwood and I was off again. But it paid off, I was out of the mountains and on the freeway when the sun went down
winkold.gif

laugh.gif
Your avatar shows that you're in Alabama...you're traveling a long way to see our little slice of heaven...

Unless (one of two things...)

Wrong thread...
Old Avatar...

What's the dealio?  I hope you're in the right thread!  A large group would be the bomb!

OMG!!!  I'm from North Alabama, too!!!  AAAaahhhhrrrrggghhhh!
Yup, it appears the board is having difficulties or someone hacked it.

He's not from Alabama
winkold.gif

X-cellant to see you n chat.. over lunch..or a soda.. as the case maybe..and Charles what a difference that gearing makes on your bike.
bowdown.gif
... dang. < left in the dust> and Yes ..do be carefull pulling into the driveway.. whom ever does.
beerchug.gif
cool.gif

hmmm when did I become the owner of a .. 06 hayabusa / a .. 00zx9r ninja / and a 05 dodge magnum <------ 1 wonders whats up .
argue.gif
guns.gif

beerchug.gif
  ooh yah and the chippie had a " freind " a lil higher up the road.. he was "buzy" too ..      
thumb_up.gif
That was cool, the only 2 cops I saw was the same cop
tounge.gif

When he was pulling into his speed trap while we were going down the hill and when he was writing someone up when we were going up the hill
coolold.gif

Back