SoCal ride 2008!!  May 2nd, 3rd & 4th

and as I " cruised" by at the " posted " ..speed .. he did take a long look ...at me
cool.gif

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>Saturday's Ride!</span>

Meet Times TBD.

From Banning to LGB = 312miles

Meet point is tentatively the hotel in Beaumont.

Gas Stop, if you feel OK burning ~4.7 gallons then just Wrightwood.
If not get a splash of gas in Arrowhead Farms to make Wrightwood.

Lunch:
Grizzly Cafe
1455 St. Hwy 2 Wrightwood, CA 92397

Time it took me to ride Banning to LGB
6 hrs 50 min

The time include lunch and breaks.

The route;
Oak Glen Rd, Bryant St, CA 38, CA 18, turn around in Arrowhead Farms, CA 38, CA 138, Lone Pine Canyon Rd, CA 2, Big Pines Hwy, Fort Tejon Rd, Mt. Emma Rd, Angeles Forest Hwy, Upper Big Tujunga(9 mile), Crest to Newcomb's Ranch, turn around, Crest to Pasadena, then Freeways(2-5-605) to LGB.

qp.jpg

Great ride!!

This ride has the most turns per mile out of the other two rides.  I really got into a groove on the crest and was having too much fun
biggrin.gif

cool.gif

Met up with RdKill and had lunch, good to meet up with him again, its been a couple years.  Everyone will have to use caution going into his driveway, its got a big bump you have to take at angle or you'll bottom out on yer headers...  
wowold.gif

After lunch with RdKill, I was running late and out of sunshine.  So I just hit the road without any breaks, just one gas stop in Wrightwood and I was off again.  But it paid off, I was out of the mountains and on the freeway when the sun went down  
winkold.gif
Sa-weet! Very nice, Charles~

This is going to be the best riding weekend in recent memory.

Great ride!!

This ride has the most turns per mile out of the other two rides.  I really got into a groove on the crest and was having too much fun
biggrin.gif

cool.gif

Met up with RdKill and had lunch, good to meet up with him again, its been a couple years.  Everyone will have to use caution going into his driveway, its got a big bump you have to take at angle or you'll bottom out on yer headers...  
wowold.gif

After lunch with RdKill, I was running late and out of sunshine.  So I just hit the road without any breaks, just one gas stop in Wrightwood and I was off again.  But it paid off, I was out of the mountains and on the freeway when the sun went down  
winkold.gif
Sa-weet!  Very nice, Charles~

This is going to be the best riding weekend in recent memory.
Only 2 weeks and a couple days away
super.gif

Unless someone objects, after we come down the mountain in Pasadena on Saturday. We could eat dinner at Hooters
winkold.gif

Great food at Hooters
tounge.gif

Hooters of Pasadena
96-98 E. Colorado Blvd
Pasadena, CA 91105

qp.jpg

Back