SoCal ride 2008!!  May 2nd, 3rd & 4th

Non-Busas are completely welcome.

I might be riding my 750 anyway  
tounge.gif

_P__7268Desktop.jpg

dang! already? I have to hurry up and fix up my lower street fairing. not much time left.

hey Charles.. I'll belly up the pad here for rest and potty breaks ..but I work Fri.. and Sat night .. I'm on hwy 18 ..in Running Springs ..I've got a large driveway that is tricky to get into and a small house... < go fig > .. and btw..we have met several times..yrs back.. heh.

hey Charles.. I'll belly up the pad here for rest and potty breaks ..but I work Fri.. and Sat night .. I'm on hwy 18 ..in Running Springs ..I've got a large driveway that is tricky to get into and a small house... < go fig > .. and btw..we have met several times..yrs back..  heh.
Very kind offer. The .oRg's 'colors' are showing.

bowdown.gif

I'm the only busa rider in town!! Room mates is working so he's out but I'm definatly in.

hey Charles.. I'll belly up the pad here for rest and potty breaks ..but I work Fri.. and Sat night .. I'm on hwy 18 ..in Running Springs ..I've got a large driveway that is tricky to get into and a small house... < go fig > .. and btw..we have met several times..yrs back..  heh.
Are you still planning on riding part of the ride before work?

Oh yeah, I remember you
winkold.gif
Tassles
sadnews.gif
laugh.gif

I remember ya dude
laugh.gif

The cuffs on your bars and the butts in yer tank bag...you bringing the ice this year
rock.gif

hey Charles.. I'll belly up the pad here for rest and potty breaks ..but I work Fri.. and Sat night .. I'm on hwy 18 ..in Running Springs ..I've got a large driveway that is tricky to get into and a small house... < go fig > .. and btw..we have met several times..yrs back.. heh.
I remember ya dude
laugh.gif

The cuffs on your bars and the butts in yer tank bag...you bringing the ice this year
rock.gif
I forgot about the ice!!!!
jump9.gif
jump9.gif

We're gonna need some when we hit 7 levels on friday
ukliam3.gif
ukliam3.gif
ukliam3.gif

jump9.gif

ukliam3.gif

ukliam3.gif

Road kill has those snazzy factory black exhaust pipes! A true limited edition.

dam .. Ba .. you do rememeber me .. < nice> and those cuffs are still there.. and used ... monthly/weekly.. and the Ice ..was supposed to be Dd's job .. but since I haven't rode with you boyz ina while .. I'll share all the snow this mountain can deliver .. btw.. Lamb my bud.. Jim who you last raced up and down Palomar .. say's anytime , he's ready to ride again, but he did go out and purchase a zx14 ...and after several 1,000's $ ..in hop-up's ..he said he is ready to race ..Busa's .. ooh yah .. he did mention ..you should be careful next time..

Charles .. of course I'll ride prior to my effort/reason to live4 ..and keep the house open to all that ..need the useage .. of said restroom/carpeted floor/water breaks..etc..etc..

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>Friday's Ride!</span>

Meet Times TBD.

From LGB to Banning = 397miles

From LA area rider's starting point;
Chevron Station
27112 ORTEGA HWY
SAN JUAN CAPISTRANO,CA 92675
San Juan Capistrano to Banning = 349 miles

From SD area rider's starting point;
Stage Stop Market
17128 Highway 76
Pauma Valley, CA 92061
Pauma Valley to Banning = 271 miles

Gas Stops:
San Juan Capistrano
Santa Ysabel
Palm Desert

Lunch:
Warner Springs- Golf Grille at the Ranch

Time it took me to ride LGB to Banning
8 hrs 9 min

Time it took me to ride San Juan Capistrano to Banning
7 hrs 19 min

Time it took me to ride Stage Stop Market to Banning
5 hrs 44 min

These times include lunch and breaks.

The route;
Ortega Hwy,  Grande ave, Corydon, Bundy Canyon, I15, Pala Rd, Hwy 76, S. grade, E. grade, Hwy 76, Center Loop, Mesa Grande rd, Hwy 79, Wynola rd, Hwy 78, S3, Montezuma, S2, Hwy 79, Sage rd, Wilson Valley, hwy 371, hwy74, turn around on hwy 74 at Palm Desert, turn around on hwy 74 before Hemet, 243 to Banning.

qp.jpg

Charles...nice work! Can't wait for this event.

It's going to rock!

...and communications!!!

Anyone with a comms device (Chatterbox, Multi-Sport, etc.), please please please bring it!

Those things are invaluable on the road as anyone who has used one will attest.

Breaker, breaker, 1-9.

But NO SINGING to the group!
laugh.gif

I'll see you this weekend. At least one... hopefully all 3 if I can keep the rubber side down this time
smile.gif

Expect delays on Ortega......tons of road construction. Bring a magazine to read while you wait. I'll be waiting on the other side.

DD

Back