SoCal ride 2008!!  May 2nd, 3rd & 4th

well.. I'm in ( Rim of the World ) ...area now .. so I should be able to ride when you guys/gals ...roll thru here ..
beerchug.gif
That'll be Saturday
cool.gif

It'll be good to finally meet you
poke.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Bump This Thread!!!

I have taken off Thursday, Friday and Monday surrounding these rides...

Watch how the SoCal peeps greet their guests...

Great shot of the 243, Craig...that's one of my group's 'regular' rides.

Bump This Thread!!!

I have taken off Thursday, Friday and Monday surrounding these rides...

Watch how the SoCal peeps greet their guests...

Great shot of the 243, Craig...that's one of my group's 'regular' rides.
Awesome Scar!!

Trust me, you'll love the roads I'm planning for the ride
cool.gif

I'll be testing the Friday ride(San Diego-Idylwild) probably next Tues or Wed if anyone is off.

OK so far we've got this list of interested people;
Charlesbusa
BA BUSA
Wag
Nanwags
Shortboarder
Lamb busa
gtrpimp76
Gunnybusa
GoFaster
Scar
Zeus
Big O
KoK-LoL
Copperone
Vincent
Blue08
SGVridgerunner and wife
Darrgo
RdKill
GA_boi

Now we need to figure accomodations for each night.

FRIDAY
Most of us are planning to stay in a hotel in Banning.  I'll make the reservations for the whole group to try and get a group discount.  Who needs a room Friday night in Banning?

SATURDAY and SUNDAY
My place is already jam packed.  I've offered to Wag, Nanwag, BA BUSA, Lamb, Scar and Copperone.  If anyone wants to offer up a place to stay, post on up.  If you're looking for a place to stay Sat and/or Sun, post on up.

Charles:

I think I'm staying with friends in Palm Springs, so that should free-up the 'time out' zone in your place. It's only 15-20 minutes from Banning.

Too bad about the NorCal guys. I hope that's not VEGAS VEGAS VEGAS I'm smelling.

Charles:  

I think I'm staying with friends in Palm Springs, so that should free-up the 'time out' zone in your place.  It's only 15-20 minutes from Banning.

Too bad about the NorCal guys.  I hope that's not VEGAS VEGAS VEGAS I'm smelling.
What about Saturday night. Sunday morning we leave from Santa Monica. That's a long ways from Palm Springs.

When figuring out where to stay each night, consider the next morning's meet point.

Friday morning San Juan Capistrano
Saturday morning Banning
Sunday morning Santa Monica

I'm still looking for a place to stay on saturday night. I have a friend in San Diego that I just hit up about staying with Saturday night. I'll keep yall posted on what its looking like.

I'm still looking for a place saturday night. I just hit up a friend in San diego about crashing at his place on saturday and just meeting yall on sunday morning. I'll keep yall posted.

I'm still looking for a place saturday night.  I just hit up a friend in San diego about crashing at his place on saturday and just meeting yall on sunday morning.  I'll keep yall posted.
Hey, dawg. I'm from San Diego. If it makes sense, you and I can share a room at a hotel somewhere instead of your having to ride that entire distance before, well, riding all day.

Do you snore?

Maybe I should have asked that first....
laugh.gif

Ok boys and girls  
laugh.gif

I have reserved 5 rooms at the;
America's Best Value Inn
625 E. Fifth St
951 845-2185

Each room has 2 queen beds.  So at the moment I'm assuming 2 people a room, unless some of us want to go 3 or 4 to reduce the per person cost.

Its $70 plus tax for the night of 5/2(Friday).

http://www.americasbestvalueinn.com/bestv.cfm?idp=638

This isn't a 5 star hotel. So if you're a high roller, you might want to make other plans at a Ritz or something
winkold.gif

I still need everyone to post up who is going to stay Friday night, so I can drop the excess rooms.

Lamb is in for a double up in one of those rooms and he will drop off an air mattress at the Charlesbusas house. Someone can share that with Lamb......Bwau chicka....bwaaauu bwauuu!

We should also consider dropping off a couple of power strips w/Charles 'cuz we'll probably overload the LB grid when we all plug in our schnell-phones.
laugh.gif

Lamb...you and I should definitely 'discuss' the room 'sitch' at Banning. What say?

Na no snoring here. That sounds good. I'd be coming down 15 from Vegas so yeah if nothing else I'd share a room. I'm too poor for 5 star accomdations too, so keep that in mind.

Na no snoring here.  That sounds good.  I'd be coming down 15 from Vegas so yeah if nothing else I'd share a room.  I'm too poor for 5 star accomdations too, so keep that in mind.
We'd stay with the group. If Lamb hasn't made prior plans, we may be three-up, which will reduce the overall expense, as well.

Sounds good, though.

Sent my schnellphone number to you by PM.

Scar

That sounds ok by me. Give me a day or two and I might be +2. Room mate might come down too and my friend from san diego might come up. Room mate said he's not sure because folks might make fun of him because he's not on a busa!! It would still be all Suzuki's though. I didnt get your pm either scar.

That sounds ok by me.  Give me a day or two and I might be +2.  Room mate might come down too and my friend from san diego might come up.  Room mate said he's not sure because folks might make fun of him because he's not on a busa!!  It would still be all Suzuki's though.  I didnt get your pm either scar.
I may have some (non-Busa) peeps joining from SD, as well... That'd probably be only for the weekend portion of the rides, not Friday night in Banning. I'm the only person in my (regular) group on a 'busa; so tell them to not stress. We're far too 'grown-up' to substitute valuable riding time with taking ridiculous jabs at others.

Didn't get the PM, eh? Strange. I'll try it again.

Back