StreetShark's Hayabusa

I find it amazing at how many seriously well set up Hayabusas are on this forum....

The list is a long one...Willie's, Toad's, yours, JoeSTI's, Chris Moore's, Bryan's (when he had it), MatthewRussell's soon to be Viper's....and the list just keeps going on and on...

Makes it nice to be here and live vicariously through you guys...

I don't really consider my bike high level enough to be mentioned in the same breath as some of those guy's but I appreciate it! I'm just doing what I can, when I can!

I appreciate it guys. Another small update here.

Currently working on a CNC carbon fiber tank bracket... I will be adding some alignment tabs for assembly and will just be using some epoxy to hold the pieces together.

Screen Shot 2021-11-24 at 4.21.26 PM.png

I sold my 97 750 so I ordered myself a DME aluminum arm, as well as a Woolich Log Box this afternoon. Working with a new tuner who is going to teach me a lot about Woolich and MR12 is the plan for next year. I want to be able to record logs and make adjustments myself so this is the next step to getting faster.

I was planning on getting wheels from Core Moto but I'm not really understanding how they advertise all sorts of custom colors, and satin finishes because when asked about placing an order for something like that they just say they can't do it... Oh well. I'm going with an arm for now and maybe next year I'll go with wheels. I really like how the Dymag UP7X's look. And I like the OZ Piega and Gass wheels as well.

Man...... I thought I had a titanium addiction before. The last couple days I've been messing around with some of my unused hardware from the 750.

I have that DME arm being built right now and in preparation for receiving it, I've been playing around with the idea of getting titanium axles made for me, as well as changing out some of my black titanium hardware for burnt stuff. I wanted to see if I could get the process down so I wouldn't ruin any new stuff I got and I think I got it.

IMG_0789.jpg

IMG_0799.jpg

IMG_0800.jpg

This blue/purple/gold fade on my black bike with gold bits here and there I think is going to look super nice

Love that tank , what a trick piece that is , but I would worry too much about running out of fuel on my hills rides . But for races and street races , that is a great addition , a killer setup , great score bro .
Toad, you need to graft on an aftermarket DRZ tank! 5+ gallons...and see through...but you could always wrap it.
Full custom, lmao

20211202_195950.jpg

Those are awesome! I bet the land speed guys would love them but they might need some attachment at the perimeter. Can't wait to see them on the bike
Only one way to find out. My research has been leading me to find out that for cars it seems that leaving a small open space at the edge of the wheel reduces drag more than a completely solid cover. My covers are going with this thought process and I left a couple mm of gap at the edge. It seems pretty solid and I don’t think I will have an issue but only testing will prove me right or wrong

Only one way to find out. My research has been leading me to find out that for cars it seems that leaving a small open space at the edge of the wheel reduces drag more than a completely solid cover. My covers are going with this thought process and I left a couple mm of gap at the edge. It seems pretty solid and I don’t think I will have an issue but only testing will prove me right or wrong
I would NEVER use one on the front
tried a bobo bicycle front wheel once. cross winds are Sketchy as F

Back