StreetShark's Hayabusa

Here's my carbon bracket mounted up to the Montgomery tank

IMG_0844.jpg

Here's my carbon bracket mounted up to the Montgomery tank

View attachment 1645266
Hi. I was told by DME on night HP bikes the Ti axels do not feel right so they do not use them I am trying out an aluminum front axle by SAE Outlaw perf. I am very interested in your carbon tank mount as I still need one. How much HP are you making? My build can make up to 900 to 1000 HP in race trim and a out 400 on the street. My number is 508-406-3312. I have a lot of info and very good contacts.

Here are some shots from testing on the bike this morning. The plan now is to do a slight redesign of the lower portion. I will be using slightly thicker carbon and will not be cutting the holes in the center. I believe the current design is fine, but the newer design will undoubtedly be stronger. I will probably do some testing on my original tank as well with the new piece to be assured its strong enough if anyone here would like a set for a stock tank.

IMG_9555.jpg

IMG_9557.jpg

Waiting for some more carbon to come in. I have a few guys from IG interested in the tank brackets. If there is any interest here, I will most likely offer these for sale after I test with 2mm carbon.

In the meantime, I gave an internal wheel spacer the swiss cheese treatment...

View attachment 1645600
It never ceases to amaze me at the thought, time, and effort that some people put into weight reduction.
That alone is very little...until you add in the other dozen things modified similiarly.
Don't talk to @c10 either...he has Titaniumitus...a very expensive and highly contageous motorcycling disease
and @ROADTOAD1340 has the Aussie strain
lmao
Well done sir!

Waiting for some more carbon to come in. I have a few guys from IG interested in the tank brackets. If there is any interest here, I will most likely offer these for sale after I test with 2mm carbon.

View attachment 1645600
SIGN.ME.UP
seriously loving the bike. For years Ive had Dreams of doing alot of this stuff to my bike . Its nice seeing this build come together, hopefully one day I will have some cash to do half what you've done lol.

and @ROADTOAD1340 has the Aussie strain
LMAO , I have recently gone through my old mates drag bike , I have stored in my bike room . I re fitted his bike with a chunk of my spare and new titanium and some aluminum fasteners , a birthday present to a great old mate .
StreetSharks bike is certainly loosing the kg , as well as looking both beautiful and very purposeful , an excellent , ridden build project I am enjoying a lot .

LMAO , I have recently gone through my old mates drag bike , I have stored in my bike room . I re fitted his bike with a chunk of my spare and new titanium and some aluminum fasteners , a birthday present to a great old mate .
StreetSharks bike is certainly loosing the kg , as well as looking both beautiful and very purposeful , an excellent , ridden build project I am enjoying a lot .
I have a bit of a titanium addiction myself. There are a few custom parts I want and some bolt kits I plan on getting. I appreciate you guys checking in on what I’m doing. The positive feedback is nice

View attachment 1645600
Hi. I am very interested in the tank bracket also. I gave done the same to my wheel spacer also. If you want to talk bikes my number is 508-496-4413.

Back